Welcome to the our forums!

Anyone Up for Halloween Movie Night?

3 replies
So Halloween is next Wednesday. I figured to commemorate this haunted holiday, I'd host a Halloween Movie Night. I was thinking of showing Frankenstein's Army (the trailer is below). They way the movie would be hosted would be through Rabb.it, a free streaming service. Account Sign-up is required to use it, but it's free to do. On movie night, I'll send out the link to my "room" over TeamSpeak after I sign-in to YouTube (I bought the full movie) and we'll be able to watch the movie that way.

I'd also like to get The Ascended [tas] involved, since we're on good terms with them (and Halloween co-insides with their PS2 night ops), so I'm planning on doing this on Wednesday, October 31, 10:15 P.M. EST., right after their ops.
I'd be interested in Halloween Movie Night
2 votes
100%
I will not attend the movie night
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 2
Poll is closed
Christian and proud.

5428316104357597729.png
Posted Oct 21, 18 · OP
You might get a much better response for this on Discord.
Most folks are actively on Discord, and many rarely (if ever) actually come here.
Even I only pop in here every couple days.
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Oct 22, 18
List
Undo
Don't know what I'll be doing on the night, as Oct 31st is Jade's Birthday so y'know.

Also yeah Judo has a point, link this thread on discord, force some crossover :p
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Oct 22, 18
List
Undo
My Halloween is actually fairly busy, but if you're still going into the day of the dead, I'll make a cameo!
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Oct 24, 18
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices