Welcome to the our forums!

new/not-new player

3 replies
Visitor
hey guys,

rexifelis here, i am a long term ps1 and ps2 player (though i must note i am not claiming any skill, usually i drove the bus/gal and repaired crap).
i'm more than willing to do what is asked of me and willing to learn, though i hate to admit it, sometimes everything going on, on-screen gets a bit overwhelming at times.
i have had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands recently and sometimes i might not be able to react as quickly as others can.
i'm pretty active in several games and i am self-employed so my play time(s) for any one game is rather random.

if curious, i have found a keyboard alternative to alleviate carpal tunnel symptoms. using something like the logitech g-13 or razer nostromo you can angle to the natural resting position of your keyboard/left hand and possibly avoid worsening symptoms somewhat.

anyhow,
thanks for reading
rexifelis
Attached Images
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
List
Undo
That's interesting. My issue is not with my keyboard hand though. It is my mouse shoulder / elbow. But then, I do have a bit of arthritis in the shoulder from having it dislocated/separated so many times in judo competitions.
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Aug 9, 18 · Last edited Aug 9, 18
List
Undo
Sweet setup dude! And welcome aboard!
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Aug 12, 18
That's a pretty interesting setup you have. I wish you luck in the road to recovery, and rest assured, you will have your fellow planetmans from VCO to have your back the full journey! I look forward to seeing you in-game.
Christian and proud.

5428316104357597729.png
Posted Aug 16, 18
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices