Welcome to the our forums!

PS2 Reunion OPs #2 - PooNanners Edition

5 replies
What's better than Boobs, Beer, and Freedom®? Some VERY LOUD Boobs, Beer, and Freedom® provided by Emerald's official Freedom CrierTM PooNanners!

We had such a huge success and positive remarks from our first-ever VCO Community PS2 Reunion OPs. A common question asked was "When are we doing this again?!" Well, this moment has now arrived! PooNanners was gracious enough to find time available from his busy schedule of promoting VR gaming and making babies to participate in a Reunion OPs dedicated to breaking the shackles that keep Emerald NC from being the beacon of hope in Auraxis. Though specific details on the composition and format of the Reunion OPs have not been ironed out yet, our goal is to expand this event beyond the VCO community and benefit the entire Emerald NC.

Please vote for any of the dates that you are available to join us if you are interested in the Reunion OPs. The final date will be determined after the poll closes in two weeks. The start time of the event is targeted for 7PM EDT. Both the date and time are subject to change based on the availability of PooNanners, of course.

EDIT: The poll has been closed and votes have been tallied! PS2 Reunion OPs will be on Saturday, August 25th at 7PM EDT. You can arrive earlier for a casual reception chat with other attendees before the in-game OPs begins. Please mark this important date in your calendar for some sexy fun time in PlanetSide 2! You can also indicate that you'll attending by signing up for the following calendar event entry: https://www.voodooshipping.net/calendar#op=detail/preset_id=19692277/event_id=1353034/timestamp=1535238000

Below, you'll find videos of PooNanners spreading the gospel of Freedom during PlanetSide 2's Guinness World Record event and an old VCO OPs video to mentally prepare yourself for the eargasms:

Posted Jul 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 14, 18
List
Undo
I'm going to have to wait for tomorrow to see when I'll be available; my employers only post our schedules for the upcoming two weeks every Friday, so I'll have to wait until sometime tomorrow before I know if I'll be available on Friday/Saturday of next week. Also, thanks for showing some love to my old night ops videos; I'm glad people actually watch those!
Christian and proud.

5428316104357597729.png
Posted Aug 9, 18
List
Undo
cfschris OSupporting!
Looking forward to it!
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Aug 12, 18
We will be meeting up on our (newly updated!) TeamSpeak 3 server at ts.voodooshipping.net in the dedicated Reunion OPs channel. Please show on before 7PM EDT so we can quickly build up a full platoon! Afterwards, we will have post-PS2 activities such as Cards Against Humanity and Left 4 Dead 2!
Posted Aug 24, 18 · OP
List
Undo
I would like to thank all of the attendees, especially PooNanners , for participating in our second-ever Reunion OPs. We had a few dozen VCO members guide NC blueberries in our open public platoon, going back to old favorites like galaxy drops, MAX crashes, forward armor column in our playbook. There were a lot of fun yet competitive fights and wins that kept people wanting to play some more. Even after four hours, some of our guys still wanted to play PS2 after the late-night Indar alert. All of the attention that VCO was bringing onto itself on the field had earned us numerous new recruits, including almost a half dozen unsolicited outfit applications.

Then, we transitioned to our After-party activity of Tabletop Simulator with PooNanners and AlbiePC whipping out their VR headsets for some ridiculous Cards Against Humanity and Secret Hitler gaming sessions. The party didn't end until our drunken state realized that it was approaching 2am in the morning.

We hope to keep up the momentum during Sunday Night OPs later tonight (in 4 hours already!) with a public platoon. I hoped everyone enjoyed themselves and will find opportunities to participate in our regularly scheduled weekly OPs. Thanks again everyone!
Attached Images
Posted Aug 26, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Here's the entire livestream in case you missed it:
Posted Aug 26, 18
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices