Welcome to the our forums!

Emerald 4th's Internal Smash (July 14th)

3 replies
Emerald Server Reps are hosting its 4th Internal Smash on Saturday, July 14th, 2018 at 8:00 PM EDT.

A Smash event is a massive 90-minute match with players fighting together on the Jaeger server that want to play in a more organized format that you usually wouldn't get in any of the live servers. An Internal Smash is a two-way faction fight in a single continent where the teams are balanced with different outfits/players across our server. The teams, map, and other specific details have not formally been determined yet, but the rules will probably be very similar to the previous Internal Smash (https://docs.google.com/document/d/11QqIT5akh00NeHsxkqOxK4iDeCI8h1hAK3PVTJqKTkw).

VCO has 12 six committed slots to participate in this event. For those who are available and interest in playing for our team, please register in the calendar entry for the event at https://www.voodooshipping.net/calendar#op=detail/preset_id=19692277/event_id=1346431/timestamp=1531611000.

Even if we have over 12 six players show up for the event, other squads/platoons will most likely be looking for ringers. We recommend that you get a microphone and are willing to engage with the squad if you do sign up. You are expected to show up at least 30 minutes before the starting match time to get TS3 info, obtain Jaeger account, and customize your loadouts. You are expected to play for the entire 90-minute match duration.

Additional information will be posted on the private Discord #emerald-internal-smash channel for those that have signed up. If you have any questions or concerns, please post them on this thread or the Discord channel.
Posted Jun 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 7, 18
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
I can actually make that timeslot! I'll work on sharpening up my bolt and saw skills till then XD
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Jun 26, 18
I need more players that want to play in the Internal Smash to commit by signing up on the calendar entry linked above. Otherwise, our committed slots will be reduced to 6 by Sunday.
Posted Jun 29, 18 · OP
The event is tonight! Please read above for more information!
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices