Welcome to the our forums!

CS:GO Team?

6 replies
As some people have probably noticed, Next (Deysium) and I have been playing a lot of CS:GO (with a few others here and there) recently. We were wondering if there would be enough people interested to make a team. You wouldn't need to be great at the game, I know I'm not, but you would need to take the games at least semi-seriously and try to improve, so as to not waste everyone's time (and generate unnecessary salt). If you would be interested just reply with what times would be best for you, and if there's enough interest we'll start a "team"!

Happy Hunting
Ryoden
Posted Feb 18, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Sounds good, I'm interested!
Posted Feb 18, 18
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
My time availability is pretty erratic, but weekends are good for me, generally speaking. That or relatively late-night (anything from 9pm-12 est is good for most weekdays, sans wed/thur)
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Feb 18, 18
List
Undo
Shahnewaz, do you have any particular times or is anything good?
Posted Feb 18, 18 · OP
wrote:
Shahnewaz, do you have any particular times or is anything good?
For now, anything is good. If my schedule changes I'll let you know through TS or something.
Posted Feb 18, 18
So from what it seems, weekends are best for everyone, so I'll toss it on the calendar Saturday at 8:00pm EST. If there's any problems with this time, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Posted Feb 22, 18 · OP
wrote:
So from what it seems, weekends are best for everyone, so I'll toss it on the calendar Saturday at 8:00pm EST. If there's any problems with this time, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Oh that falls directly on top of our PS2 OPS Night. :/ Nevermind, OPs are on Friday and Sunday. whups
Posted Feb 22, 18 · Last edited Feb 22, 18
Latest threads
NoticeNotices