of 3

VCO Community PS2 Reunion OPs

26 replies
oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, VCO is Back
Posted Feb 2, 18
List
Undo
WalMartGreeter OSupporting!
The original post has been updated with the latest details (Reunion OPs is on Saturday, February 17th at 6PM ET). Read it again for additional information.

A calendar entry has been created for the event. Please sign yourself up if you will be attending!

http://www.voodooshipping.net/calendar#op=detail/preset_id=19692277/event_id=1321918/timestamp=1518908400
Posted Feb 4, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Its been a while. I'll see if I can join in on some tom foolery
Posted Feb 5, 18
List
Undo
WalMartGreeter OSupporting!
Reunion OPs is one week from today on Saturday, Feb. 17th at 6PM ET. We currently have 20 registered members confirmed for the event. We should have more from those that aren't active on the forums. Please sign up if you are able to attend.

http://www.voodooshipping.net/calendar#op=detail/preset_id=19692277/event_id=1321918/timestamp=1518908400
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP
Stormpaw OSupporting!
I'm sorry has anyone else noticed that Aeflic is marked as accepted in the event? Haven't even seen that head popping glorious motherfucker in forever.

That's pretty fuckin' awesome. This is a fantastic event idea Walmart.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Feb 11, 18
List
Undo
Oh wow, I was literally just poking through my steam groups and screenshots and reminiscing about you guys.

Shouldn't be a problem showin up. Might even play some this week to kick the rust off.
Posted Feb 11, 18
List
Undo
This is a great idea! I had to remember what my login was to post here. I will try to make if I can. But yeah good times were had. I tell people about PS2 all the time and how I miss the glory days when I knew people who played. I still have an old video clip from when I streamed up on my page from this rocket barrage we did one time. Again I hope to make it.
Posted Feb 11, 18
List
Undo
ATTENTION: If you haven't updated your PS2 in a while, DO SO NOW AND LAUNCH YOUR GAME.

Nothing is worse than getting ready to shoot some cold ones wit the bois, only to sit staring at your screen for 20 minutes as a series of updates slowly implements itself, listening to the shouts of joy of your friends kicking ass without you.
Posted Feb 13, 18
List
Undo
DrZuko M
Has anyone else been dealin' with CTD's? I just reinstalled it and even on very low settings my game CTD's, which is weird because I used to be able to run it on medium settings without any issues...

Happens during large battles. Neither my memory nor GPU seem to be stressing too much either.
VCO's resident aspiring astronomer.
Posted Feb 13, 18 · Last edited Feb 13, 18
JudokaNC OSupporting!
Haven't had that issue in quite a while (a year or more), but I used to have it based on certain versions of my graphics card drivers.
Sometimes updating to bleeding edge isn't the best thing. And on the same token, having ancient drivers can be bad too.
Check you driver version and dates.
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Feb 13, 18
Page
of 3
Latest threads
NoticeNotices