Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 3

VCO Community PS2 Reunion OPs

26 replies
Love is in the air during Valentine's Day, but I want to bring that back to PlanetSide 2 with some make-up sex!

I'm looking to organize a Reunion OPs to bring together some of the old guard for some Planetmans. My goal is to show off our fun-loving veterans to the new blood and maybe even encourage you to come back for OPs on a regular basis. The game has changed a lot of the past few years, including multiple new vehicle-capturable bases, revamped construction system, and new continent lattice links that will be available by early February. This event should be a great opportunity to play with the rest of your community brethren and try out some new game-play.

Some suggested dates for the Reunion OPs are available below for your vote. Please vote for any of the dates that you are available to join us if you are interested in the Reunion OPs. The final date will be determined after the poll closes in two weeks. The start time of the event is targeted for 8PM EST.

EDIT: The poll has been closed and votes have been tallied! PS2 Reunion OPs will be on Saturday, February 17th at 6PM ET. You can arrive earlier for a casual reception chat with other attendees before the in-game OPs begins.

Please mark this important date in your calendar for some sexy fun time in PlanetSide 2! You can also indicate that you'll attending by signing up for the following calendar event entry: http://www.voodooshipping.net/calendar#op=detail/preset_id=19692277/event_id=1321918/timestamp=1518908400

Please promote the success of Reunion OPs by informing other VCO member, former or inactive (VCO membership is life!), about this event and encourage them to join as well.

Special guests will be attending this event so you don't want to miss out!

To prepare your loins to be hot and moist for the event, some old school VCO clips are posted below:
Posted Jan 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 21, 18
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
I might show up to see what's what, can only do fridays/sats tho :p
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Jan 21, 18
Unfortunately, due to work, I am only available during Thursday.
Christian and proud.

5428316104357597729.png
Posted Jan 22, 18
Looks like I picked a good time to finally get a new computer. Saturday could work for me.
To succeed, planning alone is insufficient. One must improvise as well.
Posted Jan 24, 18
To clarify, all VCO members (old and new) are welcomed to participate in Reunion OPs and vote on their preferred date.
Posted Jan 24, 18 · OP
Dicerson O>_
and I just realized that I am actually unable to make any of those times. Fuck me man
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Jan 24, 18
List
Undo
Sounds like fun! Count me in! I should be around all three days.
5428444757389941841.png
Posted Jan 27, 18
It looks like Saturday may be the winning date. I'll make it official with a separate thread after Friday's OPs meeting if it is still ahead.

Any suggestions on time? I usually prefer an earlier time for Saturdays so the duration can be longer and still be flexible for everyone.

Does starting 6PM EST sound good for everyone? Do we have any participants on the Eastern Hemisphere that would be hurt with this time slot?
Posted Jan 29, 18 · OP
DrZuko M
So long as nothing comes up at uni, I'll be going out of my way to reinstall PS2 for this reunion OPs. This Polak is 6h ahead of EST, so any time <= 6PM EST would be appreciated.
VCO's resident aspiring astronomer.
Posted Jan 31, 18 · Last edited Jan 31, 18 by DrZuko
Bump for announcing final date/time during Friday's PS2 community meeting. Final opportunity to cast your vote for the date of Reunion OPs and post your suggestions on possible time.

After the meeting, I'll probably rename this thread and edit the original post with new, relevant information about the event.
Posted Feb 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Latest threads
NoticeNotices