Welcome to the our forums!

Anyone interested in playing The Elder Scrolls Online?

5 replies
Hi VCO!

I've been playing The Elder Scrolls Online (TESO/ESO) with a couple of mates lately. It's a high fantasy-themed MMORPG, so you can expect to see material along the lines of games such as World of Warcraft, although ESO is a much newer product in that regard. It's mostly PvE, with a bit of PvP on the side, if you desire to spill the blood of enemy mans rather than that of AI-directed monsters.

VCO Guild?

That being said, I'm considering the prospect of starting a guild for Voodoo Company in ESO. As such, I'm wondering if anyone here is already playing the game, or would otherwise be interested in trying it out. For reference, it's 20 dollars on Steam. Essentially, I'd first like to gauge our community's interest in the prospect of such a guild.

What's in it for VCO?

The goal is to eventually grow said guild into a active, self-sustaining, and decently-sized community. In doing so, we would introduce a new source of recruits for VCO, some of whom might be interested in the other games we play. This would bolster our numbers and make for a more active community overall.

What will we be doing?

Regular guild activities will likely include bi- or tri-weekly dungeon runs (4 persons per group) as a staple. Raids (called Trials in ESO) will become feasible once we have enough active members in the community for that (12 persons per group). Further down the line, we could even consider running PvP squads/platoons in the dedicated PvP areas.

So what's the point of this post?

For now, this post is strictly for the sake of gauging interest, for the possibility of a VCO guild for The Elder Scrolls Online. I will formally submit an application for a new division at a later date.
Posted Jan 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 20, 18 by LeHiggles
List
Undo
Panzerhawx OSupporting!
Honestly a great idea. I've been playing a lot of ESO myself lately, and it would definitely be fun to run with VCO for it.

I guess we'd be playing Daggerfall Covenant, since it's the closest thing to the NC for pvp :laugh:
643589b5988894e9.png
[url=http://i.imgur.com/5xQVqH8.jpg[/img][/url]
Posted Jan 20, 18
Dicerson O>_
I have it cuz a friend of mine got it for me, but then he and my other friends stopped playing. I'll play as long as I got peeps to play with, because running solo is boring as fuck.
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Jan 20, 18
Panzerhawx OSupporting!
What a long way we've come. From considering starting the division back in January, to having a fully-functional division with over 200+ members.
643589b5988894e9.png
[url=http://i.imgur.com/5xQVqH8.jpg[/img][/url]
Posted May 10, 18
List
Undo
Wavion M
Been playing a couple of months. Just thought to check if VCO was running or not. Players can be in 5 guilds, so adding a VCO wouldn't be a problem and making it the main guild would probably follow. I am, unsurprisingly, Wavion on the NA/PC server.
Posted May 14, 18
Dicerson O>_
We do have a guild in ESO. The presence is mostly on our discord server, however. The leads have been advised to get some forum presence going on, so look forward to that soon^tm
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted May 14, 18
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices