Welcome to the our forums!

Per Dasanfall, I finally made it!!!

5 replies
I was cranking on my VS Alt last night (and getting killed by VCO members - at least it wasn't a TK but a *legit* kill from WalMart this time) getting my Baron into 2nd place on all servers in kills. (Behind some guy from VCO who is #1... Ahem...)
91rilRe.jpg
I have decided I am *NOT* going for the trifecta with my TR Alt - it was a serious effort to get both my NC & VS there.
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP
List
Undo
You'd be a god if you did go for the trifecta.
Video games don't make people violent. The lag does.

5428404727511009585.png
Posted Dec 31, 17
Dicerson O>_
Wow

and on both you have over twice your kills in deaths.

I don't know why that is considered good XD.
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Dec 31, 17
Again, that's strictly playstyle. I am the kamikaze vehicle remover and room breacher with tank mines / C4. I will take 20 deaths with no kills to remove one sundy without blinking. I ignore KDR completely - otherwise I wouldn't be effective at killing enemy vehicles like I do if I worried about that crap.
I am all about the objective - Kill the vehicle or breach the room and fling explosives to take out as many as possible to create a hole and show the shooters following where they are. Doing that is a respawn and get more explosives and try again game.
And try using the Baron as an engie/light - see how many kills you rack up versus deaths... No pushing F to win there... You slug it out toe to toe.
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP
Dicerson O>_
Admittedly, as much as I used to be a Gauss Saw god, I ain't no mo. I've regressed on my skill with that thing to the point that, as much as I love it, I am trash with it.

However, I am pretty good at sniping still. Not amazing, but not bad either. 40 kpm ain't bad for a sniper.
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Jan 1, 18
LOL - 40 KPM ain't bad for a Scat MAX even. But I suspect you really meant KPH...
You couldn't reload fast enough to get 40 KPM...
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP
Latest threads
NoticeNotices