Couple things I would like to add about this "scrim".
1) It's not a scrim. The overall objective is to work on improvement as an individual and as a group. If you are stuck at a certain KD and want to learn a few things on how to improve, then this is a good place to come. Holding "training" on live doesn't work out very well as the pop will never be even. Your either not going to pull enough pop or be over populated 3 to 1.
2) There is no KD requirements. If you die more than you kill and don't know why then this is the place to come. For example; if you and me 1v1 and I get dunked by you, I can ask you "WTF?!?!? YOU HACKING??!?!" and you can then say "No" and provide feedback on what I can do better.
3) Learn various call outs and work on point holds. If you are unsure of "what door 1"is, or where "door one" is or the difference between a open and closed room, this is a good place to learn these names and practice holding various buildings.
4) Do you constantly stand at the top of stairs exposing your entire body to enemy? Show up and you can learn a few other things about positioning.
5) We will do our best to keep the teams even. Therefore, the squads will more than likely be mixed to do so. Therefore, one side wont be wrecking havoc the entire time. However, it may take a couple matches to get there.
All and all, there will be various people there who have various levels of experience. Between everyone I think we should have plenty of discussion that we can all learn something.
Regardless if you can make the entire event or not feel free to stop by, have some fun, and hopefully learn a few things. I you have any questions or ideas feel free to add them below. This is the first event and I hope to do some more in the future and maybe add a few more outfits or people in the future.