Welcome to the our forums!

EMERALD/MATTHERSON IS FUCKING BACK BABY

6 replies
https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/7d7bdp/ps2_developer_ama_200_pm_pt/dpvui8x/
5428381682172758433.png
Posted Nov 15, 17 · OP
List
Undo
I know this isn't a thread about what the devs did to make the veterans around here salty or quit, but this could get me back in. We lost a lot of our "VCO, the rapid redeploy infantry outfit" when they made this change. I remember fights on one side of the map, squad leads on the other side in ESF, bacon drops (~sizzle~), "EVERYONE REDEPLOY!! GO, GO, GO!!"

When we were forced to be close, or had to redeploy to gal, wait, go in for drop, miss, etc., it slowed things down a lot.
I can't believe someone is actually reading my signature. You rock.
Posted Nov 16, 17 · Last edited Nov 16, 17 by jjamiel
List
Undo
JudokaNC OSupporting!
RIP internal sunderers....

Meta

Sunderers can no longer deploy in the no-deploy region of allied bases.
The 1000m squad beacon respawn limitation has been removed.
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Nov 18, 17
WalMartGreeter OSupporting!
wrote:
RIP internal sunderers....

Meta

Sunderers can no longer deploy in the no-deploy region of allied bases.
The 1000m squad beacon respawn limitation has been removed.

Thank goodness. We have been complaining about that for a while. It was always hard to capture bases, especially when defenders get a sundy deployed closer to the point. I guess they do listen to us sometimes.
Posted Nov 18, 17
JudokaNC OSupporting!
Yeah, but I have facilitated soooooo many tech plant saves by being the one crazy enough to keep chain pulling and driving shield sundies through heavy tanks into McDonald's when no one could get there on foot.
Reaped massive xp for it too....
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Nov 18, 17
JudokaNC OSupporting!
And these:
Vehicles should no longer flip when using remote vehicle spawning. Please report this issue if you see it persist.
Squad-spawn vehicles with a squadmate in any seat will once again become squad spawn points.
Yay! No more beached whales and the ability to defend my sundie myself inside a shield where I can't deploy!
Posted Nov 18, 17
WalMartGreeter OSupporting!
wrote:
And these:
Vehicles should no longer flip when using remote vehicle spawning. Please report this issue if you see it persist.
Squad-spawn vehicles with a squadmate in any seat will once again become squad spawn points.
Yay! No more beached whales and the ability to defend my sundie myself inside a shield where I can't deploy!

Oh how naive. They claim to fix it before and actually made it worse by causing gals to flip outside of the warpgate.
Posted Nov 18, 17
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices