Welcome to the our forums!

EFN Showcase: Do we want to? And when?

5 replies
Title pretty much says it all. Not to say that we haven't showed up and stomped most of the outfits that have been showcased recently, but i think it would be neat to show the stomping from our POV for a change.

I think some planning is in order due to the relative inconsistency of our numbers during Ops. We shouldnt suppliment with a join ops during our showcase, so should we plan a night when we can get all the vets out of the retirement home, purely to boost our platoon size and allow us to be more effective in more fights?

The meta of the game has changed. What took a single squad (12 mans) a year ago now requires 2 squads (24 mans) and it scales. What took 2 squads a year ago now requires a platoon. I would say this is a good thing, generally speaking it means that there are more people playing the game, but since we have had some trouble getting more than 24 members for ops, we might want to have some guys dust off their anchors/SASRs/etc for a few hours.

I think it would be neat to get showcased. the stream has garnered alot of popularity for MLG farmers to new players and it would show everyone that there is still one outfit left on Emerald NC that isnt pants-on-head retarded
5428381682172758433.png
Posted Oct 26, 17 · OP
List
Undo
YOU HAVE MY RUSTY CANE AND ANCHOR
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Oct 26, 17
List
Undo
WalMartGreeter OSupporting!
At least a 2 week heads up should be sufficient for old vets to clean off the rust. You may want to time it before winter vacations and college finals. My guess is that if you want to do it before Thanksgiving week. Poke some folks like Titanfall14641 to see when they are available. We could also allow non-VCO friends that are practically in every OPs night, such as allbad, Thisisang, and LDUB.
Posted Oct 26, 17
List
Undo
JudokaNC OSupporting!
Sigh... I have been waiting to do this, but I will be away in New Mexico with no computer from Nov 13-29th...
Now if it were scheduled for Nov 10th or Dec 1st, I would be happier...
I mean, how can you deny the world video coverage of WalMartGreeter TK-ing me over and over...
I *AM* his #1 kill victim all-time by a wide margin...
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Oct 27, 17
List
Undo
I am more of a member of VCO than some of the players in the outfit. I have an ALT that's in the outfit that I wouldn't consider an ALT, as I love all of my characters just as much as my BR120. Regardless, if given the opportunity and that I am not off I would love to join in on this. Additionally if you want to showcase the outfit, you might as well bring a little muscle.

Also, be careful tonight "Gamespyer" is back and will be running on VS.......
5428417575384367617.png

5428549186539204913.png
Posted Oct 27, 17
List
Undo
WalMartGreeter OSupporting!
wrote:
Also, be careful tonight "Gamespyer" is back and will be running on VS.......

Merge-Ahead.gif
Posted Oct 27, 17
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices