Welcome to the our forums!

Stroke My Ego.

8 replies
VCO's Resident Transgirl!!
Posted Apr 20, 17 · OP
List
Undo
-_-

Have any of them ever heard of not running into sniper fire?
I can't believe someone is actually reading my signature. You rock.
Posted Apr 20, 17
Stormpaw OSupporting!
wrote:
-_-

Have any of them ever heard of not running into sniper fire?

Problem there is every viable path to the objective is in her line of fire, so either they don't play the objective or they run through her killzone, either way she wins.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Apr 20, 17
Dicerson O>_
There are actually two viable paths to the point for flanking heros. The fact that she didn't get rekt by a genji or reaper who had taken the roundabout route to flank shows :p

But those were pretty good shots, at least on the mercy and lucio (Roaddog and Ori have pretty large hitboxes, even my shit ass can headshot them reliably. Never would've been able to flick that Lucio like that tho)
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Apr 20, 17
Stormpaw OSupporting!
wrote:
There are actually two viable paths to the point for flanking heros. The fact that she didn't get rekt by a genji or reaper who had taken the roundabout route to flank shows :p

You say that, but she listens, so if we're talking flanking we get four options, either they pop out one of the two routes right next to her and get a brutal demonstration of 'dem wrist flicks' or they go for the top route on the opposite side, still having to run through her sights.

The 4th option is of course the scaffolding jump on the opposite end of the map, but nobody uses that, that's booptown.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Apr 21, 17
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
wrote:
You say that, but she listens, so if we're talking flanking we get four options, either they pop out one of the two routes right next to her and get a brutal demonstration of 'dem wrist flicks' or they go for the top route on the opposite side, still having to run through her sights.

The 4th option is of course the scaffolding jump on the opposite end of the map, but nobody uses that, that's booptown.

Oh yeah, I definitely don't doubt that she would've dealt with them in some way involving the sound of a shot and a high pitched ding, but that would've been her killing a flanker (maybe two). Instead of both of the supports :p
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Apr 21, 17
What you didn't see was the team complaining about my pick, and then saying "Wow widow sorry for getting salty" for real XD

Oh and um my flank was mostly covered by a Mine =/ no flanking for you.
Posted Apr 21, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 21, 17 by Jade Merry...
List
Undo
I don't hate widows. The job of the widow is to zone out enemies and snipe squishies. She also has that mine which is super nice in covering flanking routes. The only real problem with widow is that she has literally zero support tools for the team, while her damage isn't guaranteed. People usually shit on her because most of the time she's super isolated and isn't that mobile. If she doesn't deal damage she's really fucking useless.

Most other DPS in the meta have support tools or specific roles or mobility that allows them to be useful regardless. That's why Soldier is really meta. Even if he's a giant fucking retard he has auto aim and an AOE heal for support.
5428168624837765953.png
Posted Apr 21, 17
I don't hate widows. The job of the widow is to zone out enemies and snipe squishies. She also has that mine which is super nice in covering flanking routes. The only real problem with widow is that she has literally zero support tools for the team, while her damage isn't guaranteed. People usually shit on her because most of the time she's super isolated and isn't that mobile. If she doesn't deal damage she's really fucking useless.

Most other DPS in the meta have support tools or specific roles or mobility that allows them to be useful regardless. That's why Soldier is really meta. Even if he's a giant fucking retard he has auto aim and an AOE heal for support.

Um no support? You mean having one of the best ults in the game, also one of the best support ults in the game full stop? I guess if you don't like free wall hacks sure...

nBlPzwE.jpg
Posted Apr 21, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices