Welcome to the our forums!

Fleet Headquarters Update

1 reply
Wavion M
Man, Cryptic really knows how to kick you in the nuts. After dumping a ridiculous about of resources into just the Dilithium mine, I had my twig and berries kicked into my trachea. Between using the exchange to ready Doffs, I've dumped about 20 mil in ECs, donated closed to 100k of refined Dil, about 300 Doffs, and untold other goodies. I thought, "Yes, finally Tier 1 Dilithium mine! Woohoo!"

Then, I see that the mine is still Tier 0. There's ANOTHER project to actually put you at Tier 1. And these resources are ridiculous. 255 Doffs. 180,000 Expertise. 4 and a half million ECs. Over 5k Fleet marks. It was truly demoralizing.

That being said, its not really that ridiculous when you consider that this is a Fleet base and not a single Admiral's base. And, I've since bitten that bullet and paid for almost all of Tier 1. 5000+ fleet marks is going to take a while. As is 1200 Dilithium Mine Provisions.

(A side note on Provisions, please be aware that the reason they don't give you Fleet Credits as a reward, and everything does, is because the "cost" Fleet Credits, not ECs. I found this out after buying 850 DMPs and suddenly had no Fleet Credits left. A lesson which cost 550,000+ FCs. Silly me.)

The crux of this is that my dream of single-handedly building the Voodoo Fleet Base is complete fantasy. Not that I'm going to stop contributing.

Oh, and Billllllll, you'll be happy to note that the vast majority of Doff donated to the Fleet have been Bartenders, Chefs and Entertainers.

ALSO - FYI - First contact day event started today!
Posted Mar 30, 17 · OP
List
Undo
BILLLLLLLLL OSupporting!
Sweet I'm hoping to hop on and start playing really soon I hope next Saturday I will actually be there. Its just work has been a bitch and now I'm back in the leader ship role in PS2 so I got my hands full. (KILL ME)

I just want to let you know that you are awesome right now with the fleet. Im sorry im not on as much anymore :frown:
5428229842955932865.png

5428226580941977585.png

5428351605418816033.png
Posted Mar 30, 17
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices