Welcome to the our forums!

While you were sleeping...

3 replies
Wavion M
Voodoo Fleet

Ok. I'm back in the fleet after upgrading all my stuff to Fleet and above. The double upgrade weekend was nice. Got a few epics and everything to XIV. I also got my fleet contributions past 1 mil. Gonna take forever to catch up to Mr. Crowley.

Point of post is that the Dilithium mine projects should max out in about 19 hours. Then I guess the mine itself can be brought up to Tier 1. Supposedly that provides dilithium discounts on everything, but I have to read up on that to be sure. This is a good place for fleet credits, maxed out fleets make that difficult. Bill, if it would make your life easier, you can consider promoting me to unlock the projects, or I'll just continue posting here.

If anyone gets on, I'm @wavion#5526, usually Jackson. I may set up a Fleet Chat channel too, if there's ever anyone but me on. :-)

Good tidings to all,

Wavion
Posted Mar 19, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Actually going to make an effort to get on there a few times this week, including STO night on Saturday, hopefully on the path to getting my shit together.

BILLLLLLLLL If I get on first or whatever, want me to promote Wavion? seems like a sensible idea to me and I'm pretty sure I have the ability to do so.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Mar 19, 17 · Last edited Mar 19, 17
Wavion M
All standard projects are on count-down for K-13, Embassy and Spire.
Posted Mar 20, 17 · OP
BILLLLLLLLL OSupporting!
Yeah I can promote and so can u if you beat me to it.
5428229842955932865.png

5428226580941977585.png

5428351605418816033.png
Posted Mar 20, 17
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices