Welcome to the our forums!

Starbase

6 replies
Wavion M
Getting close on tier one Dilithium mine but no projects currently available. Diplomacy tier 1 of embassy 300 xp away. About halfway to tier 2 on star base sub-projects.
Posted Feb 26, 17 · OP
BILLLLLLLLL OSupporting!
Yeah I have to put up more projects for the star base. When I get back from work today ill hop on and put some more projects up.
5428229842955932865.png

5428226580941977585.png

5428351605418816033.png
Posted Feb 27, 17
Wavion M
Last Embassy project on countdown. Starbase Science Officer special project on countdown. K-13 projects almost completed.
Posted Feb 27, 17 · OP
Wavion M
I was probably in denial, but this fleet is dead. A million in fleet credits hasn't gotten the starbase to Tier 2 or any of the other areas to Tier 1, although its close on a couple. Chief Sweet and I can't do it alone. There are limited projects available now and I guess I can't use my fleet modules until the starbase is much further along. I want my Fleet T6 Dreadnought. Will probably be moving my toons off to obtain better gear. Good luck to all.
Posted Mar 1, 17 · OP
Stormpaw OSupporting!
I think a lot of it is just people having been busy, I know Bill just got a full time job and I've been kinda busy lately with just stuff in general, so it's sorta just finding times when we can all do stuff again and hopefully eventually work on active recruitment.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Mar 1, 17
List
Undo
Wavion M
Oh, I understand that people can get busy and I'm neither complaining or criticizing anyone. I'm just looking at last logins and contributions. That and the amount of time that I've been on and seen only tumbleweeds. Its hard to stick with a fleet that isn't offering much in benefits. There's the opportunity to get easy fleet credits, but then the flip side is that there is nothing to spend them on. In any event, if I do leave it would only be to get my Fleet T6 ships and other fleet gear that I can't get now. If the Voodoo fleet has a resurgence, I would switch in a heartbeat.
Posted Mar 1, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Stormpaw OSupporting!
By all means man, get your ships and whatnot, if you like I will personally message you when we get all out shit in one sock and start moving again.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Mar 1, 17
Latest threads
NoticeNotices