Welcome to the our forums!

Scorched Earth

6 replies
Hey Everyone,

Come check out the new Ark: Survial Evolved server with VoodooShippingCo.

The server was recently wiped and the map was changed to Scorched Earth, if you're interrested please feel free to join up, start a tribe and survive.

https://arkservers.net/banner/160.202.165.19:22025/banner.png

Also if people could upvote the server, it will bring more players into the community

https://arkservers.net/server/160.202.165.19:22025/upvote#vote-panel
enjin-454945-1325978584811485670-gray.png
Posted Jan 23, 17 · OP
List
Undo
It should be easier for people to get on now assuming you have the DLC. There are no mods on the server, not even stacks. I had hoped to get it onto the official servers list but I don't think that is possible. Also, as soon as people start taming wyverns, I am more than willing to use codes to help paint them whatever color you want. They can be a pain to grow so it is only fair that they be the color you want.

Have fun and stay alive! :D
Posted Jan 24, 17
List
Undo
Yay for no mods!... still need to get dat dlc tho :p
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Jan 25, 17
For those of you who do not know, as a result of the increased demand for support of the new Tek Tier update, the map has returned to the Island. There are also still no mods so that means there are almost no requirements to play on our server minus the initial game purchase. Have fun and survive!
Posted Feb 21, 17
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Holy shit it's like every time I think about getting back into ark you give me a reason not to x.x I'm just gunna play solo or start a small personal server, at this stage it's easier than picking a time to start playing the VCO server again and wonder at what point I'm going to get shafted by all the inevitable ADHD-Server fuckery.

Wonder if it's too late to refund that expansion now.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Feb 21, 17
wrote:
Holy shit it's like every time I think about getting back into ark you give me a reason not to x.x I'm just gunna play solo or start a small personal server, at this stage it's easier than picking a time to start playing the VCO server again and wonder at what point I'm going to get shafted by all the inevitable ADHD-Server fuckery.

Wonder if it's too late to refund that expansion now.
Far to late unfortunately.

As a note I get that it's your server Rolana but you're scaring people away from playing the game rather than encouraging them.
VCO's Resident Transgirl!!
Posted Feb 22, 17
List
Undo
Consistency matters fam
also center or bust
A squadmate divulged his complaints to me,
So I schlonged the whiny troll.
I kicked him for fun as his tears began to run and said
"Your salt is what feeds my soul".
Posted Feb 25, 17
List