Welcome to the our forums!

Possible Scorched Earth DLC Map for VCO Server (Your input is needed!!)

7 replies
Me and Gogo have been thinking on whether or not to change the server over to the Scorched Earth dlc map. I believe that if we do this we may get more random players because many mods are not compatible with it(I think) and that is definitely an attention grabber. In short, it is highly unlikely we will have mods on this server even if we wanted to. The question here is who all has the dlc already and who all would be willing to entertain the thought of playing the new dlc map IF we chose to host the server there? Also, who all does NOT have the dlc but would still like to play it? Please do not hesitate to voice your opinions. We need your input if we are to have any hope of making this server a great experience for any who log onto it.

~Rolana Kryze
Posted Dec 16, 16 · OP
List
Undo
I would be down for playing the Scorched Earth again.
enjin-454945-1325978584811485670-gray.png
Posted Dec 18, 16
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Don't have the expansion, and I'd be pretty miffed to loose everything we've spent so long building, but that's just one opinion.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Dec 18, 16
I actually bought ARK a few months ago, I'd love to get back into it
A squadmate divulged his complaints to me,
So I schlonged the whiny troll.
I kicked him for fun as his tears began to run and said
"Your salt is what feeds my soul".
Posted Dec 23, 16
The DLC is 20 dollars. Is that something you would be interested in playing as well?
Posted Dec 24, 16 · OP
Oh I have the DLC. I've played that in addition to the Center map, I enjoyed them quite a bit (though I'm more inclined to the latter). I might hop on with you guys sometimes
A squadmate divulged his complaints to me,
So I schlonged the whiny troll.
I kicked him for fun as his tears began to run and said
"Your salt is what feeds my soul".
Posted Dec 24, 16
Well..... everyone seems to have stopped playing on the random server we found and the only one who plays on the old one is Miki(because I can't progress without my tribe being online).
Posted Dec 26, 16 · OP
If there was a greater co-op effort, perhaps? Maybe those Server Games could be a thing much sooner if everyone pitches in?
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Dec 26, 16
Latest threads
NoticeNotices