Welcome to the our forums!

Harem Tribe Video

4 replies
I swear it's not pr0n! I just couldn't think of a better title!

So I wanna make a video series for Ark. Mostly because I've had far too much fun building the Harem megabase but also it might serve as some promo material to drum up some interest in the server if we can post it in some places Ark-folk gather. Rather than focus on the Mods, like every other server ad ever, I thought I'd differentiate (yes, that's a real word) ourselves by focusing on the people. Voodoo!

Reemember the "Meet the Team" series for TF2? I thought I'd make for each of the tribes, showcasing what makes each different and awesome. Then it's not just joining the server, it's joining/playing against the tribe.

What I need are input of when each member of each tribe can show up at the same time. So may I request Stormpaw, Luxato, Billlllllll, Gortwist, and Tulisan let me know their days off for the next two weeks? Within that timeframe, i'll get out the 6v6 and first of the freespace videos I've been promising.

Also, would someone please tag those folks in a post for me? I can't do it from work.
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Dec 13, 16 · OP
List
Undo
luxato M
I tend to be free more times than not. Whenever's convenient for everyone else, I'll try to hop on board then.
5428208486477911009.png
Posted Dec 13, 16
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
It hath been requested...

SO SHALL IT BE DONE!

*crack of lightning* Stormpaw luxato BILLLLLLLLL Gortwist Tulisan990
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Dec 13, 16
List
Undo
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Uh, you know me, avoid my regular events, make it not to late, then whenever.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Dec 17, 16
Before Christmas i can do after 8:00pm GMT during the weekdays, i may or may not be available during the weekends, because sometimes i get a visitor that shows up without telling me, rarely shows up but it can happen. After Christmas (and before the new year) i'm free anytime during the weekdays except the 29th.
Posted Dec 18, 16
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices