Welcome to the our forums!

Free Overwatch Skin, if you play 15 games in heroes!

7 replies
So I don't know if anyone would care, but in Heroes of the Storm you can get a free Genji skin if you play 15 games of Heroes of the Storm. It would also some people to play in a game with me because I do get bored. Just wondering if anyone would be interested that is out of the Overwatch crew.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Nov 5, 16 · OP
Stormpaw OSupporting!
I know Jade and myself are gunna be doing it, worth mentioning though, you have to -WIN- 15 games not just play, also if you win 30 games you get some heroes of the storm cosmetics and a handful of free heroes to play.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Nov 5, 16
Dicerson O>_
Wait wait, so is it 15 wins in heroes for a skin in overwatch, or 15 wins in overwatch for a skin in heros?
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Nov 5, 16
Storm, it's not wins. You read it wrong. Dice for some clarification, here is the link.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20327397

Click it and you can get the actual information to understand it. And it's 15 games in Heroes not Overwatch.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Nov 5, 16 · OP
I don't play much Overwatch, but I'll play some Heroes with anyone who wants to get in these games.
Posted Nov 6, 16
I'm off of school the 15th so i can defenitly do this and just enjoy it.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Nov 6, 16 · OP
Stormpaw OSupporting!
wrote:
Storm, it's not wins. You read it wrong. Dice for some clarification, here is the link.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20327397

Click it and you can get the actual information to understand it. And it's 15 games in Heroes not Overwatch.

Fair dues, I was watching the announcement live and they said wins, I guess someone misspoke or got the wrong information.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Nov 6, 16
List
Undo
I'll be there too.
“The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.” - Jess C. Scott

5428359100726783457.png
Posted Nov 7, 16
Latest threads
NoticeNotices