Welcome to the our forums!

Calling all Overwatch Players

5 replies
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Currently we have only one Overwatch night a week, I believe as a group we can expand that, and in doing so open the doors to folks who'd like to join in but have been able to make the current night.

With that in mind, I am looking for Division Sub-Leads to volunteer, the position will include helping arrange and manage events, possible training and offering aid to new players and although nothing is set in stone, a mind towards the possibility of competitive play wouldn't hurt.

However, here's the big point, I am primarily looking for someone to host a second Overwatch night each week on a day/time that I can't do so (Time zones and all) which, as stated will hopefully draw more players once they have more options. Of course I will be also looking for stand in leads that can hop in, in the event a night's assigned lead can't make it.

So, please, if that sounds like something you'd like to help the community with, or if you have any thoughts on it (including the date/time of the new night), post below.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Oct 3, 16 · OP
List
Undo
I'm willing and interested in position.
“The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.” - Jess C. Scott

5428359100726783457.png
Posted Oct 22, 16
List
Undo
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Alright I was going to leave this a little longer in case any other interest brewed up, but yeah, Outshadow has the position, that doesn't mean nobody else can volunteer to help, but Outshadow will be the first Overwatch Sub-Lead. Thanks man.
Posted Oct 25, 16 · OP
Hmmmm should I get overwatch...
5428168624837765953.png
Posted Oct 26, 16
List
Undo
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Hmmmm should I get overwatch...

Yes you absolutely should.
Posted Oct 26, 16 · OP