To use smite players this is huge. All others probably don't care.
It would take to long to list everything so I won't, but this is going to have such a huge impact on the meta. Although, that is to be expected from a big mid season update.
Of the most notable to me:
1. Golden bow, I will miss you so. This was my go to for assassins and most of my hunters.
2. Erlang Shin- will be playing in 5-10minutes, I assume he is going to be ridiculously op. Full attack speed builds with that passive and his number one ability will melt people.
3. Creepiest khep skin yet.
4. Thorns-I love them, glad they are back, always used these on my hades (return of the op hades ult + thorns).
Phantom seems aight, used properly will really change the hunter/assassin meta.
5. Scout buff is weak.
6. Ritual dagger and emperor's armor will become staples in the solo lane.
7. Runeforged hammer even more op.
8. Anubis even more op.
9. Guan Yu's new passive is great. When kept track of and used properly, will make him an elite god.
10. NeZha buff that is actually a debuff.
11. Odin buff, because someone thought that was a good idea.