Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 2

Tech Planet Server Smash Hype [J0KE] Featureing Pounder Max And Sundies.

10 replies
Our practice for SS on live.
Posted Feb 13, 16 · OP
List
Undo
cfschris OSupporting!
Looks tight as fuck!

Also DankShades , I'm not sure how tight ya'll are keeping a lid on how you intend to operate for the tourney, but just a reminder that nearly all of our forums are viewable by the public (except for the "Server Smash War Room", a hidden subforum I recently made for detailed match prep discussion).

You know what, I'm just going to move this there. And I forgot to tag you with the other whole bunch of participants, that'll grant you viewing access to the subforum!

You should have access by the team you see this post. Also, check our opener discussion thread and feel free to add any input!
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Feb 13, 16
wrote:
Looks tight as fuck!

Also DankShades , I'm not sure how tight ya'll are keeping a lid on how you intend to operate for the tourney, but just a reminder that nearly all of our forums are viewable by the public (except for the "Server Smash War Room", a hidden subforum I recently made for detailed match prep discussion).

There's no lid. Everything we do is out in the open lol. Don't worry about it. J0KE doesn't have secrets to share ever as you know since we give out all our videos to the public for information sharing. Kinda hard to replicate what we do; I wouldn't worry about it.
Posted Feb 13, 16 · OP
List
Undo
cfschris OSupporting!
Right! Now that I've got this hidden away from the public eye, I can say what I want to say: JESUS CHRIST GENTS I THINK THE PLAN IS GOING TO WORK.

This shit gives me near absolute confidence that ya'll will make that Eisa Tech cap go through with well enough time to reinforce our stall at Saerro. Good, good good shit.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Feb 13, 16
cfschris OSupporting!
It's not so much the tactic as it is strongly hinting at where (at least JOKE) will be going for their opening move. I just want there to be as little a chance as possible for Briggs command to figure out our kind of unique opener (that whole stalling action at Saerro, banking on reinforcements from Eisa thing).

If Briggs in particular were to poop on both Eisa AND Saerro right at the opener, we'd be in a very bad spot.

I honestly really hope Devastator makes the command decision to just let the Andvari biolab lane go should we get dumped on with pop at Eisa/Saerro. But we'll see.

- Greek Proverb
Posted Feb 13, 16 · Last edited Feb 13, 16
Yea sure, if that's the case. no problem lol.
Posted Feb 13, 16 · OP
We had 13 guys pull that off against 48-96. It was pretty dank.
Posted Feb 13, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 16 by DankShades
List
Undo
Sundies on point. I really hate it when people do this tactic because it's nigh impossible to break. Great pointhold and it's a solid strat. I just don't like it because it's super cheese and it's a symptom of bad base design.
5428168624837765953.png
Posted Feb 13, 16
Dicerson O>_
How did.. you get.. sundys up there O.O
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Feb 13, 16
It's not easy. I have people train hours to get it up there.
Posted Feb 14, 16 · OP
Page
of 2
Latest threads
NoticeNotices