Welcome to the our forums!

RPR Training Curriculum

8 replies
cfschris OSupporting!
***Work in Progress***

Curriculum effective as of 21 Jan 16

Every #GITGUD clinic is open to the public! Feel free to tag along!

All participants, please be in the Ron Paul Rangers TS channel at least five minutes prior.

The curriculum to be followed for this event.....

Individual Academic Instruction

1. Potato Therapy - maintaining 60 FPS
2. LeeHarvey's Encyclopedia of Modern Aiming - Adjust Settings Now!
2. Situational Awareness - minimap control and habits
3. Gunplay - the shuffle, trigger/burst discipline, headshot pre-alignment
4. Best class loadouts, unlocks for general MLG play

The metric for improvement: Session KDR (ideally 1.5 or higher per session w/out excessive vehicle/MAX usage).

Group Application (Live Play)

Prior to an hour of live play, quickly go over these points....

1. The Ideal Infantry Squad Composition - what it is, when to apply it
2. Good Communication - clear, concise, informative, imperative
3. Execution of Orders - Ears always open, immediate execution!
4. Building Callouts (ref: J0KE Field Guide)

-Edit by GrezofGorz-

We are currently in a period of transition from Chris to GrezofGorz. We are also need a deputy lead for RPR. Training is currently on hold. Will update when the status changes.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Jan 17, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 18, 16
List
Undo
All the J0KE callouts are hand me downs. We don't actually have a physical list. It's done by physical memory since there were just so damn many we taught it via actual walkthrough simply because there was to much teach that you can't learn on paper. I said I would do callout walkthroughs if people needed them so just call me for whatever day your doing your training thing and I'll see if I can schedule myself in.

(feel free to actually record me so people can look at it afterwards)

I can also help with your individual academic instruction by turning it into a group workshop instead and cover all those points for you in about an hour which includes crosshair overlays, recursion, mouse settings, dpi, and then what to practice in VR training, explain what IvI is, how it is calculated, and KDR true infantry.

The whole thing would take about I say 1-2 hours max for everything since it's in a group session. I recommend about 2 hours just to be safe. I can't do Weds and Thurs due to late classes. but every other day I should be around.
Posted Jan 17, 16 · Last edited Jan 17, 16 by DarkShades
cfschris OSupporting!
Damn, Thursdays definitely work best for myself schedulewise....I'll get with you a few times on the days which work with you over the next few weeks and then reteach the knowledge to the masses on Thursdays.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Jan 17, 16 · OP
What time are your training schedule on thursdays?
Posted Jan 17, 16
cfschris OSupporting!
DarkShades 7 PM to 9 PM Eastern Time.

- Greek Proverb
Posted Jan 17, 16 · OP
If yall delayed it to 8:30pm EST and put it to 10:30pm EST. Then I could do it lol.
Posted Jan 17, 16
cfschris OSupporting!
wrote:
If yall delayed it to 8:30pm EST and put it to 10:30pm EST. Then I could do it lol.

Totally would if I could, but that runs smackdab into the new SPECTRE training starting at 9.

- Greek Proverb
Posted Jan 17, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 17, 16
Here's the schematics from the Vindicators: http://imgur.com/a/kjpM0#28
5428381682172758433.png
Posted Jan 17, 16
List
Undo
I highly do not advise using the vindicators one because it will lead to massive confusion.

As for the RPR squad. Er... if Thursdays are cut short cause of the spec team. I recommend adding one additional RPR day for any random week either this week or next week on the schedule and give the fellas a one week notice because I don't you filming me by yourself and repeating everything I teach will be easy. Lol. It's a 2 hour lesson.

I can do anything between Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday between 6pm EST to 10pm EST.
Posted Jan 17, 16 · Last edited Jan 17, 16 by DarkShades
Latest threads
NoticeNotices