***Work in Progress***
Curriculum effective as of 21 Jan 16
Every #GITGUD clinic is open to the public! Feel free to tag along!
All participants, please be in the Ron Paul Rangers TS channel at least five minutes prior.
The curriculum to be followed for this event.....
Individual Academic Instruction
1. Potato Therapy - maintaining 60 FPS
2. LeeHarvey's Encyclopedia of Modern Aiming - Adjust Settings Now!
2. Situational Awareness - minimap control and habits
3. Gunplay - the shuffle, trigger/burst discipline, headshot pre-alignment
4. Best class loadouts, unlocks for general MLG play
The metric for improvement: Session KDR (ideally 1.5 or higher per session w/out excessive vehicle/MAX usage).
Group Application (Live Play)
Prior to an hour of live play, quickly go over these points....
1. The Ideal Infantry Squad Composition - what it is, when to apply it
2. Good Communication - clear, concise, informative, imperative
3. Execution of Orders - Ears always open, immediate execution!
4. Building Callouts (ref: J0KE Field Guide)
-Edit by GrezofGorz-
We are currently in a period of transition from Chris to GrezofGorz. We are also need a deputy lead for RPR. Training is currently on hold. Will update when the status changes.