Welcome to the our forums!

VCO Guide to the Assault [video]

6 replies
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Jan 16, 16 · OP
Ah, yes, I remember now, it does use smaller guns as ammunition, but only one type, it uses chainguns that are also firing at the target it's shot at.
Video games don't make people violent. The lag does.

5428404727511009585.png
Posted Jan 16, 16
Wow, the narrator sounds like an aircraft pilot.......oh wait....
>.>
5428069961296798417.png
AS you can see, I am terrible at this thing.
#GitGodAwful
Posted Jan 18, 16
List
Undo
Erm.. Personally, I would re-do the Amp station and Bio-lab assaults since the video advises people to take them the hard way. Tradtionally, a sundie ball is better in an amp station and camping the Bio-lab spawnroom is much better then flanking for the powerhouse shield gen.
Posted Jan 18, 16
wrote:
Erm.. Personally, I would re-do the Amp station and Bio-lab assaults since the video advises people to take them the hard way. Tradtionally, a sundie ball is better in an amp station and camping the Bio-lab spawnroom is much better then flanking for the powerhouse shield gen.

I had edited the sundy ball into the script when recording but the director didn't have footage and was under a time crunch, so I guess that's why it got the axe :p

As for the biolab, is that camping the spawmroom BEFORE taking down the SCU shield gen? Because I've been doing the shield-gen-to-spawn-suppress tactic for years now, never heard of any tactic simply hitting spawn.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Jan 19, 16 · Last edited Jan 19, 16
Camping the biolab spawn room from the start flipping all three points including the shield gen. After the shield gen is down. Have 1 of you boys go back and flip the SCU as the rest camp the spawnroom.

One of my old zerg videos here showcases it.

Posted Jan 19, 16 · Last edited Jan 19, 16 by DarkShades
List
Undo
The AMP station gal-drop tactic is still "technically" our go-to plan because VCO still accepts new players without any standard of certs. So each of our plans has to assume that no one has anything unlocked. "All squads pull a shield-defuiser and break into Nott" "Delta doesn't have one" "well.... fuck".

Although it is 100% true that the fight is much easier if the squads can just break through the shields and hold, which is why I TOTALLY DID INCLUDE IT, YOU BLIND BASTARDS! Re-watch starting at 2:04, shoutout to Vendalz for helping me to get the footage.
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Jan 19, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices