Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 3

Critical Operation: Nanite Castnet - All Outfit Personnel, Read Up!

28 replies
BILLLLLLLLL OSupporting!
I think we need a EPIC ops night, one where we can win a lot, kill a lot of planet mans, and still have fun. Just one where we are at our best with air, armor, and RPR. I like what we do now with our galaxy's, but I think were not doing enough boom squads, the last time I did one was yesterday, and it was cool seeing the enemy's spawns burn, I miss doing that.
5428229842955932865.png

5428226580941977585.png

5428351605418816033.png
Posted Dec 20, 15
List
Undo
More boom squads and sweet plays like that will be all on the leads, and especially the PLs. It'd be excellent if we could change the current mindset of most of our leads to rely more on their own seizing of the initiative rather than waiting for the PL to order those plays (something upon all of us to change and promote), but the quickest way to get all of our SLs more eager to pull that stuff off is to simply have our current PLs task them more often with it.

We shall have a group forum discussion on this shortly. Probably will be a Wardroom thread.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Dec 20, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 20, 15
I think we need a EPIC ops night, one where we can win a lot, kill a lot of planet mans, and still have fun.

I wouldn't mind giving up one night of J0KE for you fellas to throw in some MLG zerg tactics. Although I can't lead squads the way chris suggest since my meta for PLING is 48mans= 1 big squad. But the tactics help nonetheless I think lol.
Posted Dec 20, 15 · Last edited Dec 20, 15 by DarkShades
List
Undo
DarkShades it'd definitely help our PLs learn a thing or two. Relying on squad leads solely for tactical orders certainly isn't the only style of PLing we employ, it's just that a number of our leads aren't used to taking charge in that capacity ever except for MAX crashes (and changing that would be outstanding).
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Dec 20, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 20, 15
I think one night of the "Unified Platoon Approach" wouldn't hurt, especially with Shades in charge.

Remember, it's only true zerging if you do it poorly and you don't care.

Also, props on the killer OP name.
Posted Dec 20, 15 · Last edited Dec 20, 15
List
Undo
As far as I'm concerned, I think the increased recruiting is a good idea. When I first started playing, I didn't like the game and was going to quit. Then somehow there was a random outfit invite from some squad I vaguely remembered (shout out to Aeflic, Xdenis, and cfschris). I figured why not, and now I'm still here years later.
On a side note, I am one of the ones with dropped activity. Thank goodness finals are over, college makes my brain turn to mush.
I can't believe someone is actually reading my signature. You rock.
Posted Dec 21, 15
All things considered, it's a good idea.
Posted Dec 21, 15
DarkShades Heres my delayed anwser

It s a Public Outfit we got no website or stuff we where special Forces special squad containing 24 Players (at the time) we where closed Outfit only best of the best with serious gameplay who would be active as much as possible we where just a covert ops u could say we would do demolisions on enemy lines and even assults ripping both factions apart. Well after Sony took over we did got seperated so yeah am now here trying to be a good demolition man by damaging enemies with everything i got that s all i got the stuff i say is just advices for whenever possible and it can be my legacy for when i ll not be in this outfit to play
Posted Dec 21, 15 · Last edited Dec 21, 15 by SeargentBr...
Cool Cool. Milsim confirmed... CONFIRMED...
I Joke I Joke. But yea. Good on you man.
Posted Dec 21, 15
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Latest threads
NoticeNotices