Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 3

Critical Operation: Nanite Castnet - All Outfit Personnel, Read Up!

28 replies
wrote:
Can't wait to see a 96man foot zerg crossing from briggs to east hills. Gawd... the memories... soooo gudddd 96man FOOOT ZERG BABEH!
Let me know when this outfit can run 2 platoons of foot zerg. I will hop on that mile run All dayy everyday. My favorite thing to do secretly. Don't tell my outfit; they'll kill me (:

This is leverage. You are now VCO's slave, forever.
5428168624837765953.png
Posted Dec 18, 15
List
Undo
Also i got another thing to suggest but before i do Do we have a Vanguard Division? Cause we should organize some stuff Btw i wanted to add that I see most of our members going to PHX platoons and some of them are leaders so has that operation began along time ago like weeks?

We do have a Vanguard division! Talk to Armor Div lead liciors , I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take you on the team. Especially if you're interested in becoming an assistant lead!

And no, this recruitment effort officially started all of 24 hours ago. Those leads going to PHX platoons during off hours are probably doing so because they aren't wanting to lead a squad themselves right then, not to poach the tagless players in those squads. And they definitely shouldn't be poaching if any are....if you see anyone recruiting people out of other outfits' squads and platoons, let me or Albie know asap.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Dec 18, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 18, 15
List
Undo
When approaching this, ladies and gentlemen, it is important to remember the 80/20 rule; 80% of your success will come from 20% of your effort and the inverse is also true.

Keep up the struggle because the only way to get friends worth keeping is to try to make friends with as many people as you can. Plus, you never know someone's potential. Just because they're a shitter now, doesn't mean they'll remain that way forever. Afterall, this was MY first look into Planetside ... ah, who am I kidding? I'm still a shitter. :p
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Dec 18, 15
List
Undo
Huh? What? Was I called upon to be a shitter?
wrote:
Also i got another thing to suggest but before i do Do we have a Vanguard Division? Cause we should organize some stuff

We do have a Vanguard division! Talk to Armor Div lead liciors , I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take you on the team. Especially if you're interested in becoming an assistant lead!

Oh. Uh, yeah. We have Armor Div. Practice every Wednesday night @ 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (02:00 UTC), appears on the right-hand side of the website, under "Upcoming Events". Strictly going Vanguards is a no go, simply because it's too specific and leaves out some much needed support roles: ammo/repair sunderers, skyguards.
Currently ripping hair out because: RAYCASTING NOT WORKING
Posted Dec 18, 15
So now that i ve seen a and read a bit more for the Divivions I suggest 1 Elite platoon which is serious gameplay which will include Armor Div Air Div and the Formal Ops cause we kinda do need something more than Gal drops like air support and liciors as he said Vanguard is no go because support Roles are left out but as TR has Prowlers our Vanguards have shields so we can use them Offensive we don t have to have an entire Armor Div full of vanguards but we Do need to find new ways to face the enemy or else we ll perish each time.In General we got to step it up and use anything we got with new ways that s what I think atleast cause as the best attack is to defend we might be able to turn the odds like having a moving defence

P.S I got plenty more Ideas to recommend and strategies as i ve been studying our enemies
Posted Dec 18, 15
So now that i ve seen a and read a bit more for the Divivions I suggest 1 Elite platoon which is serious gameplay which will include Armor Div Air Div and the Formal Ops cause we kinda do need something more than Gal drops like air support and liciors as he said Vanguard is no go because support Roles are left out but as TR has Prowlers our Vanguards have shields so we can use them Offensive we don t have to have an entire Armor Div full of vanguards but we Do need to find new ways to face the enemy or else we ll perish each time.In General we got to step it up and use anything we got with new ways that s what I think atleast cause as the best attack is to defend we might be able to turn the odds like having a moving defence

P.S I got plenty more Ideas to recommend and strategies as i ve been studying our enemies

Hey buddy, that's some BWC milsim right there. Lol....
They are good ideas but you'll kill the staff here to get anything that coordinated together. It's nearly impossible unless your doing it in a server-smash setting which live isn't. What VCO does on live right now is completely appropriate for a zergfit with the current meta. Doing anything to mess up pop drops with galaxys will just kill the game and burn out the staff here. Be careful for what you wish for. Everything should be done within reason since all the leaders here do a good job of keeping the game alive/trying to not get burnout leading pubs.
Posted Dec 18, 15 · Last edited Dec 18, 15 by DarkShades
List
Undo
I agree with you Shades but even TR and Vanu are playing almost like been in a server smash only using smaller forces of it like litery nothing can stop them enless it s over population by 1 faction or getting on their lvl which indeed is nearly impossible for us but not if we talk it out with other NC outfits cause that s what they ve done as well. If we can t make it out like that we should atleast consider this as future decisions for the outfit
Posted Dec 18, 15
I agree with you Shades but even TR and Vanu are playing almost like been in a server smash only using smaller forces of it like litery nothing can stop them enless it s over population by 1 faction or getting on their lvl which indeed is nearly impossible for us but not if we talk it out with other NC outfits cause that s what they ve done as well. If we can t make it out like that we should atleast consider this as future decisions for the outfit

The TR and Vanu as respective majorities are definitely not playing at server smash levels on live. Although there is a kernel of truth to this statement, as (at the moment, anyways) there are a greater number of active leetfits on both the TR and VS than on the NC.

We already do have a group within VCO that focuses on high speed, server smash styled gameplay (The Ron Paul Rangers Academy), although it certainly won't be becoming our main focus anytime soon, as we've traditionally been the one of the best new player orienting and training outfits and are sort of expected by the greater community to keep that up. Like DarkShades said, what we provide right now is invaluable for retaining population in this game and providing stability.

Granted, an outfit which runs a whole platoon at server smash levels every Ops would be hella awesome, but again, it would burn all of our leads straight the fuck out very quickly. It would be a glorious few months of asskicking, that's for sure, but what's the point if it kills the entire outfit in the long run? Shoot, we even have history of it being attempted and causing the predicted results.

I'd highly suggest applying for our leadership corps, as the absolute best way to see any change of that magnitude in this outfit is to make it happen yourself. I know for a fact that myself and many others would be more than happy to take on a new lead who's looking to help us on our combat effectiveness - after successfully completing the squad leader certification process, definitely look into becoming an RPR certified lead. That's the environment which will teach you how to make the kind of things you're looking to see happen.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Dec 18, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 18, 15
Well Chris i would be glad to become a squad leader after i do complete the progress but i ll turn it down cause i had enought of leading i prefer to stay at the background and just give advices more than leading am just a good advisor to tactics and organizing things as i used to be to an outfit before.Plus the Ron Paul Rangers Practice is something i can t attend cause i can play only at night and i still haven t got used to speaking with the terms south and west as i used to use marine Cordination as 12 o clock which i got to say was something exprime but most of the guys in my old outfit liked to use
Posted Dec 18, 15
Just curious brian. What outfits were you in. I'm not going to question your leadership/strategic knowledge of how to lead/play the game but you haven't given us any concrete stuff on to really take your advice to heart.
Posted Dec 18, 15
Page
of 3
Latest threads
NoticeNotices