Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 2

Shareing penta kill experiences.

14 replies
If you play soraka you're cancer and I hate you.

I did when I was level 2 and had no other support champions to play. Mained Lulu, a bit of Leona (although I'm still garbage as Leona), some Thresh, maybe Sona if I didn't have the brain capacity to: ult+e our tank, polymorph their midlaner, and q spam as Lulu, play Leona at acceptable levels, or land Thresh's hook. Only because Sona is basically the support version of Ryze. Well, her ult is "technically" a skill shot, but the hitbox is so big, it's basically another aoe.

I'd hate myself if I played Soraka on a daily basis.
Currently ripping hair out because: RAYCASTING NOT WORKING
Posted Nov 24, 15
Well yesterday i was glad for the support for my team. When playing ARAM don't count a Kayle who goes full hybrid. It actually works. A BC and a Abyssal Scepter are pretty good because of the shreading of Armor and magic the two give. I got a penta on her and Study made sure i secured it. The next few matches no penta. Then i played a match as Quinn so we play blah blah blah. I then get a quada kill and about to get the Penta, I thought the garen would've denied me but he ended up letting me have it. I'm glad to see that teammates sometimes will actually stop doing what they are doing and then let you have your beautiful earned... or stolen kills for your pentakill.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Dec 17, 15 · OP
KoDToky.png
Posted Dec 17, 15
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
33549540.jpg
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Dec 17, 15
Sooo today I finally got my dream of that Caitlyn pentakill. Either stealing kills or just enjoying the fact of damage! Soo it was like this Wittle down the enemy team, then just Q them and they are dead and let a team jump on you.... or jump on them. Either way i was at the front (bad idea gone good) and just started snipeing them and picking them off, once they try to advance back up and let the Sion handle it.

Anyway, i was able to Q two guys dead, another is headshot trap, then the final two walked close to me while i had a hurricane and a B.F sword. Damage both ways ends up killing one then E headshot the other. Good times guys good times.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2331604502/229968671
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Oct 28, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Latest threads
NoticeNotices