Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 2

Shareing penta kill experiences.

14 replies
Ok so I've recently seen a few penta kills. 1 by a Vayne, Another by an Ekko and then one by me playing as Yi. AND FUCKING HELL YES! I have joined the penta club. Move over got another person coming in. Anyway anyone in the league group that has seen a penta kill and or have gotten one that they would like to share just post a brief description and give what the champ's name was that made it happen.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Nov 4, 15 · OP
Good Job

SpockMEME-e1425482486687.png
“The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.” - Jess C. Scott

5428359100726783457.png
Posted Nov 4, 15
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
My first penta was with olaf back in season 2.

I had gotten horrendously fed, then 5 individual fights broke out across the topside red jungle. I went to each one one by one and killed the person fighting, got a penta.

My second pentakill was with syndra this season! I was actually wayy behind, and got a penta during a random teamfight in OUR base. We still lost but i ended up with more than just those 5 kills and the highest damage dealt.
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Nov 4, 15
List
Undo
I would like to point out I only had an IE BG's and SS with one dagger going into phantom dancer.
So what happen was that I got my quad then I see the ace pop up. I instantly let my faith go down then I see kolista pop out of their spawn behind the Howling abyss nexus. So I'm like. "Eh I got nothing better to do. Let's kill her." then I see my top screen. "PENTAKILL!" I just freak the fuck out inside myself. but I had to stay quiet because it was like 4 in the morning.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Nov 4, 15 · OP
Ever hate being inches away from your pentakill? Well apperently i can't get anything after i go full USMC Buddyj5 with Caitlyn. Once that happens no stopping me. (unless your a full AP malphite that hurts with a fucking Q) Well ezreal is a dick because he denied me a pentakill.

Now there's been muiltple pentkills i've seen. 1 by a Sivir, another by a Yi, and then i think at one point mudkips got denied a pentakill.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Nov 24, 15 · OP
First pentakill was with J4 in season 3. Big baron fight and then I instantly bursted their carries with an e-q. My entire team died but we secured baron and I demolished everyone else. Ended up taking 2 towers afterwards and we won the game soon after.
5428168624837765953.png
Posted Nov 24, 15
Dicerson O>_
Titan you play League!?!?! DUDE YOU HAVE TO HOP ON TEAMSPEAK YOO!

We all play league damned near every day!
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

Life is good.
Posted Nov 24, 15
Dicerson O>_
Oh yeah, I have a third penta. It was the game right after the one I had gotten a penta with syndra.

I was playing syndra.
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

Life is good.
Posted Nov 24, 15
You people and your pentas. Need I remind you that... YOU WOULD HAVE DIED UNLESS HEALY-BITCH (that'd be myself) WAS THERE!

I'm typically playing healy bitch support, so I typically end up with 5 assists. Side note: as healy bitch, rarely, if ever, does anyone recognize the entire team would have died if healy bitch had not made the crucial decision to let the 0/12/3 Ezreal die and save everyone else.

/salt
Currently ripping hair out because: RAYCASTING NOT WORKING
Posted Nov 24, 15
List
Undo
wrote:
You people and your pentas. Need I remind you that... YOU WOULD HAVE DIED UNLESS HEALY-BITCH (that'd be myself) WAS THERE!

I'm typically playing healy bitch support, so I typically end up with 5 assists. Side note: as healy bitch, rarely, if ever, does anyone recognize the entire team would have died if healy bitch had not made the crucial decision to let the 0/12/3 Ezreal die and save everyone else.

/salt

If you play soraka you're cancer and I hate you.
5428168624837765953.png
Posted Nov 24, 15
Page
of 2
Latest threads
NoticeNotices