Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 3

F.N.L. (Friday Night League) Update CorkBoard

20 replies
10/30 Update:

FNL is still on for it's scheduled time, but there is a meeting that is occurring after Ops Thursday night. The topic of said meeting is in regard to new schedule changes that will be going into effect next month. I would like all VCO Summoners to attend as well as anyone who is looking at joining/getting back into the LoL world.
VCO'S Resisident Head Summoner and fookin' McSwaggens.
Posted Oct 28, 15 · OP
Kia. Want an update about what has happened since both a you were gone and the night after you came back?
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Oct 28, 15
11/13-11/20 Update:

Tonight's training is being delayed to next week due to Comms. acting up.
Posted Nov 13, 15 · OP
SO um looking to get into LoL but not sure how Ive gone and bought Poppy (she's cute leave me be) and I wanna get better, any tips!
VCO's Resident Transgirl!!
Posted Dec 17, 15
List
Undo
12/18 Update:

I will not be able to make to FNL this Friday as I will be out of town for a family ordeal in Houston. If Gortwist wants to run it, then FNL will still be on.
Posted Dec 17, 15 · OP
Dicerson O>_
Yo Merry, poppy literally just got a complete champion re-release level rework that made her cute and changed her into the ultimate denial-type tank.

If you want to learn how to play feel free to hit either me, kia, or gortwist up and we can introduce you to the mechanics. Knowing you you'll become familiar within a day, and godlike within a week. A month if something goes wrong XD
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Dec 17, 15
List
Undo
SO um looking to get into LoL but not sure how Ive gone and bought Poppy (she's cute leave me be) and I wanna get better, any tips!
Well first off no shame she is fucking cute as hell. Secondly don't let the salt get to you. Litterally League is a game were both skill and psychological Warfare are fought.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Dec 18, 15
First things first, welcome to LoL Jade! Anyways, tips, tricks, and what not else can be handled by Dice, Gortwist, and/or I. But, I'll look at setting up a Thread where everyone can get their names down, along with saying this: Please try and keep this thread clear of random comms, this is to be used for updating FNL as well as asking questions about what is happening on any particular night.

And now, for an update.

12/25 Update:

It's Christmas. Need I say more?
There will be no official training tonight; if anything, I'll be catching people up on past training as well as working on other aspects. All of which will be off-time.

I'll see you guys next year!
Posted Dec 25, 15 · OP
1/1/16 Update

FNL will be delayed for 30 mins - 1 hour due to a meeting that will occur, everyone please show up to discuss possible time/day changes.

Oh, and Happy New Year.
Posted Jan 1, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 16 by Kiatora
Everyone,

This is an announcement to let you all know that as of 1/1/16 at 2120 GMT -5, those that showed up to the meeting have unanimously agreed to reschedule FNL to 2 hours later from it's currently scheduled time (2200 GMT -5 <-- new time). Reason being, one of the Ops nights has been moved to Friday with the time frame of 8-10 EST (GMT -5); and with some of us being a part of PS Div, that creates a struggle to be able to be properly active and running Ops. If this change conflicts with your schedule, please let Gortwist or I know so that we can accommodate as much as possible to ensure that Training may be kept up to date for each member.
Posted Jan 3, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 3, 16 by Kiatora
Page
of 3
Latest threads
NoticeNotices