Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 3

F.N.L. (Friday Night League) Update CorkBoard

20 replies
This here board is where post mah' upn'dates abert Fridey Naight League. Typecalliy uopdated when sumthin' comes up an' I can't miss it er if I gots any other info about what else be happenin' that paticolar night. Ya'll best keep yer' eyes peeled fer' anythin' gettin' stuck here. See ya'll boys (an' ladies always welcome kindly) there on tha' Reeft wit' a Jug O' Shine in han'!
VCO'S Resisident Head Summoner and fookin' McSwaggens.
Posted Sep 18, 15 · OP
9/18 Update:

FNL has been canceled due to a family event occurring at the same time (roughly). If you guys still want to get together and play League, go ahead and have some fun. Otherwise, I'll see you guys on the Rift.
Posted Sep 18, 15 · OP
I'll be there tonight. Probably.
Currently ripping hair out because: RAYCASTING NOT WORKING
Posted Sep 18, 15
I won't be there because of a bullshit PC. My PC will go out a 73% or around that and won't come on after 5 minutes. I call this bullshit! Any suggestions? I could DL it on my mac... But that will take time.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Sep 18, 15
Dicerson O>_
wrote:
This here board is where post mah' upn'dates abert Fridey Naight League. Typecalliy uopdated when sumthin' comes up an' I can't miss it er if I gots any other info about what else be happenin' that paticolar night. Ya'll best keep yer' eyes peeled fer' anythin' gettin' stuck here. See ya'll boys (an' ladies always welcome kindly) there on tha' Reeft wit' a Jug O' Shine in han'!

How much.

HOW MUCH??

HOW MUCH MOONSHINE DID THEY MAKE YOU DRINK KIA? WHAT DID THE REDNECKS DO TO YOU?
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Sep 19, 15
List
Undo
Dice DICE DICE!!! Calm down. We don't just drink moonshine.
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Sep 19, 15
None, just wanting to have fun with the first post since I'm from the South. =P
Posted Sep 19, 15 · OP
List
Undo
10/16 Update:

FNL will be delayed 30-60mins for a mandatory meeting that all current VCO Summoners MUST attend. The reason is to address current issues that have been prevalent and are preventing proper communication as well as constructive criticism. I will be make a VCO Summoner Code that will be posted before the meeting starts. If you fail to attend without prior notice of absence, you will not be able to engage in any VCO League events.
Posted Oct 15, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 15, 15 by Kiatora
I will be there and able to kick some summoner ass
NC for life. NC 4ever.
Posted Oct 16, 15
10/23 Update:

FNL is canceled due to a family event occurring tonight. I'll see you guys on the Rift next week (or maybe later on tonight)!
Posted Oct 23, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Latest threads
NoticeNotices