Welcome to the our forums!

VCO Guide to the Outfit [Video]

5 replies
I'm going to be posting the instructional videos made by our ever talented Hatsunemiki in this sub forum. It seems like the right thing to do and I was shocked to see that no threads have been made for them! (at least I couldn't find them, if they exist, feel free to delete my post here and do whatever organization is needed.)

VCO GUIDE TO THE OUTFIT
5428069961296798417.png
AS you can see, I am terrible at this thing.
#GitGodAwful
Posted Aug 26, 15 · OP · Last edited Jan 16, 16 by Celudoc
List
Undo
I think we had them linked somewhere, they just didn't have their own separate threads (but they're totally important enough for this to be so).
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Aug 27, 15
Heehee, thanks Celudoc. I wanted to make the whole super-awesome-plug-worthy-thread after the series was completed, this next video being the last in the series. As well, I'll need to redo the audio for the guide to the outfit. It still sites our old ops schedule.

Dang, okay. Time to get this done. Imma pick a day to film us taking an amp station so we can move forward.
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Aug 27, 15
List
Undo
ERrr, lol, I saw the notification and noticed the video was missing before I fully read your post, hatsune. I went ahead and readded the video, but Should I remove it since the ops schedule is changed?

(honestly, i feel i see an impromptu ops every night now, with all our activity =D )

Also, if you'd like me to voice over/audio anything for ya, let me know. Be glad to help ya out again.
5428069961296798417.png
#GitGodAwful
Posted Aug 27, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Yeah, and the worst part is that THIS is the video that Wrel liked and gave us that publicity boost and it's the ONLY one I need to take down to edit.
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Aug 28, 15
Why not just spam the youtube annotations of the correct times (or linking to the ops schedule page) over the section in the video that talks about the OPS times? Then you won't have to bother reediting/taking it down. You could put something that says "OPS have changed, refer to voodooshipping.net for New ops schedule , Click here!" or something like that, It'd have the double benefit of bringing more to the site (especially if its one of those hyperlinked Annotations).
5428069961296798417.png
#GitGodAwful
Posted Aug 28, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices