Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 4

The Official After-Ops Games Thread!

35 replies
I want to try something really stupid, like we all load up in galaxies as medics with revive grenades with bandoliers and AOE regen, and try to take a point by simply outreviving everyone and sitting on point.
5428168624837765953.png
Posted Feb 25, 16
List
Undo
BILLLLLLLLL and around 4-5 of us were goofing around Monday morning, and we were up to some nefarious shenanigans. It all started when BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL said something to which I cannot recall, and jumped off the crown-palisade bridge in his sundy. Not to be outdone, I followed in my MBT, and soon after we had a convoy of every land vehicle In the squad taking jumps off of cliffsides.

This is not the activity I am referring to. We soon came across a lone ant. Unarmed. BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, our squad lead, ordered us to box it in. And we did. And thus PSPD was born. Our mission? To stop all illegal Cortium mining operations on Indar.

And we had a jolly good time.
Posted May 24, 16 · Last edited May 24, 16 by M3hillus
List
Undo
honestly just a platoon of vanguards driving off a cliff should be an after ops game within itself
5428381682172758433.png
Posted May 24, 16
What about a game where we have an ANT-placed structure placed at the bottom of a cliff and we drive off our with our tanks, trying to hit it? First one to stick the landing wins?
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted May 24, 16 · OP
List
Undo
What about a game where we have an ANT-placed structure placed at the bottom of a cliff and we drive off our with our tanks, trying to hit it? First one to stick the landing wins?
I ALWAYS THOUGHT SOMETHING COULD BE DONE WITH ANTS, THIS SOUNDS EXCELLENT.

We could call it Basejump.

I always thought we could use those bunkers they have as a landingpad/target for ramps in a flash, and then we make a point system on who can land on it, seperating teams by squad. Or create a circle with the Ant walls, and use that as our "hoop" for scoring flash jumps into.

I need to play with the ant more to get some ideas. Can the Ant make any good ramps?
5428069961296798417.png
AS you can see, I am terrible at this thing.
#GitGodAwful
Posted May 24, 16
List
Undo
The bunker stairs make half decent ramps for 'rassers and flashes if the terrain is good enough.
Posted May 24, 16
List
Undo
This thread here is full of good ones.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EmeraldPS2/comments/4n8h7d/ideas_for_large_scale_internal_events/

Related: should we try to coordinate with 1TR for after ops shenanigans? I'm thinking platoon v platoon sky pirates.
Lucille, God gave me a gift. I shovel well. I shovel very well.
Posted Jun 9, 16 · Last edited Jun 9, 16 by eljaydub
List
Undo
What about, A bunch of infiltrators VS 1-4 maxes?

The Infiltrators can only use knifes.
Posted Jun 9, 16
List
Undo
HERE HERE! As decreed by BILLLLLLLLL as of 7/26/16, we hereby officially change the name of SUNDERER MIGRATION to BLUEBALL EXPRESS.

Reasons:

1) WWII reference.

2) Way more fun to shout in the /yell

3) We're blue.

4) Balls.
Posted Jul 26, 16
List
Undo
Whew! Great Ops tonight, fantastic job with the Alert defense. I'm always really annoyed when we've got majority at the start, but everybody just focuses on offense and we end up losing to back caps.

Also! We had an honorary VCO member join in from my lap this evening :)
Usually she's not much of a lap cat, so I was really glad to have the company!

Edit: Oops, I realize that I probably posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry, I guess?
Attached Images
5428444757389941841.png
Posted Jul 26, 16 · Last edited Aug 1, 16 by RegulusMag...
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Latest threads
NoticeNotices