Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 5

Smite!

46 replies
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Yeah, I'd forgotten that planetsides plan was to change their op days including Thursdays, and I don't want to make it a competition, so we can do Thursday maybe in the short term but is Monday good for everyone long term?
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Dec 18, 14 · OP
Kaein M
WHaaaaat? Ya'll play Smite? I'm in!
VCO's Resident Savage
Posted Dec 19, 14
List
Undo
PS2 ops are now thursday and PS2 trumps smite.
Posted Dec 19, 14
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Okay that change was sooner than I expected, but that's kind of my point, nothing should trump anything, we have plenty of days that don't clash with anything, like Monday as Miki suggested, so I'm going to say that's currently in the lead.
Posted Dec 19, 14 · OP
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Alright, I'm going to take the lack of objections as a good sign, I'll start putting this in the calender for Monday nights, Slightly earlier than ops stuff, because timezones, might try for 6pm EST starting next week.
Posted Dec 23, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Kaein M
Mmk you are the same name on smite amirite?
>_>

That was unintentional.

But yeah I unfortunately can't make that time due to the fact that I work till 8 p.m. most days =(
VCO's Resident Savage
Posted Dec 25, 14
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Different name on smite, Stormpaw was taken so I'm Qiangwei on there.

The time is experimental, we'll see how it goes but we may still be playing when you get home :3
Posted Dec 25, 14 · OP
Stormpaw OSupporting!
A not so subtle reminder that this is a thing happening tonight and everyone is invited, new players and veterans alike, we'll all have fun together.
Posted Dec 29, 14 · OP
I'll be there! Although I am not sure if I'll make 6:00 on the dot, may be a few minutes late.
I wanted a custom title but "Machinima Makin, Platoon Leadin, Canadian Rock Star" took too many characters.
Posted Dec 29, 14
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Well that wasn't bad, thank to those of you that turned up, lots of fun if not lots of wins xD

I think for next week I'm going to bump it back to at least 7est, but I really want everyones input on times so please, if you think another time would be better, shout out.
Posted Dec 29, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 5
Latest threads
NoticeNotices