Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 11

Encyclopedia of Modern Aiming: Now with 100% Less Hacking Lizard People!

100 replies
Zeen M
Update: it never gets old to see people trying to use my mouse bc of the sensitivity. Gonna need a bigger mouse-pad and desk soon though.
5428066778522555889.png
Posted Dec 23, 14
List
Undo
I finally landed a job. Guess the first thing I am going to buy...
Spoiler: SpoilerShow
Posted Dec 23, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Zeen M
Wait, you have to buy your own desk? Get one with a ton of lights and leds on it. :p
5428066778522555889.png
Posted Dec 23, 14
List
Undo
Nah man, for home use!

Though it would be neat to have a decked out desk for my IT job...
Posted Dec 23, 14 · OP
List
Undo
In 2 months, it would be 1 year since I gave the first draft of this guide to Aeflic, who then with Neonelly's discretion, passed this on to the forums here.

How has everyone been? How much did you guys improve?

Did the guide help, since a year of it's introduction?

For those that are new, I am LeeHarvy of |AC|, Always Chafing. I teach people how to hack shoot mans better.
Posted May 19, 15 · OP · Last edited May 19, 15
List
Undo
tbh, I didn't know that this thing was here. Granted I joined VCO February of this year, and the thread hasn't been update until just now... So... I'm gonna take a look through it, now that I know it is here.
Currently ripping hair out because: RAYCASTING NOT WORKING
Posted May 20, 15
List
Undo
Kyp M
This guide helped me out a lot. Helped me make a decision on buying a new mouse. While my accuracy is still pretty average atm, its improved quite a bit from what it used to be, and continues to improve. I've managed to get my sensitivity down to .063 and am working on getting it lower (my wrist/arm willing :p )
5428168624786275217.png
Posted May 20, 15 · Last edited May 20, 15
List
Undo
Bro, yes. Many many people got better and are still getting better. Myself included. You actually allowed me to become a great player on the NC and even get 404 kills in an alert and for that I thank you.
Posted May 20, 15
List
Undo
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Yeah, I know I'm still pretty shit, especially by AC standards, but this guide has helped me improve a lot, and it's still helping.
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted May 20, 15
List
Undo
wrote:
This guide helped me out a lot. Helped me make a decision on buying a new mouse. While my accuracy is still pretty average atm, its improved quite a bit from what it used to be, and continues to improve. I've managed to get my sensitivity down to .063 and am working on getting it lower (my wrist/arm willing :p )

What is your DPI? We can find out how many inches to a 360 (or approximate if you are using a laser mouse).
wrote:
Bro, yes. Many many people got better and are still getting better. Myself included. You actually allowed me to become a great player on the NC and even get 404 kills in an alert and for that I thank you.

I tried looking up your 404 kills, but all I get is errors! har har har

Bad jokes aside, Glad things are going well. How well is BAX these days? Any of them in need of learning to shoot mans better?
wrote:
Yeah, I know I'm still pretty shit, especially by AC standards, but this guide has helped me improve a lot, and it's still helping.

Anywhere you feel you need improvement or help with?
Posted May 21, 15 · OP
Page
of 11
Latest threads
NoticeNotices