Welcome to the our forums!
Log in or register to post!
Page
of 11

Encyclopedia of Modern Aiming: Now with 100% Less Hacking Lizard People!

100 replies
Kyp M
Posts:
54
DPI is 800. I have a CM storm recon mouse (yea I'm cheap) so I can't really adjust the DPI too much.
5428168624786275217.png
Posted May 21, 15
Stormpaw OSupporting!
Posts:
1,461
wrote:
Anywhere you feel you need improvement or help with?

Not particularly, I'm pretty happy with where I am, I really don't have any strong desire to be better, I mean I can actually play pretty decently, if I really really tried and focused more, got more headshots and the like, I could probably be great, but that's not me, I don't want to be MLG Pro, I already have fun, no need to turn it into a chore for myself, y'know?

Hell half of my bad stats are probably down to silly stuff I do like harasser road trips and pacifist stalker :p
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted May 21, 15
Posts:
1,820
They just need a lot of new content to bring back are best shooters. Many are taking a break so its been a crash course so out support players to up their kill game. Id say some def need some major help, but many are getting better with time. Sadly its just me doing everything so im limited. BAX is doing very well though and with new content etc we will be in a great place.

I lied I only got 401 :/

http://ps2alerts.com/Alert/4711
Posted May 21, 15 · Last edited May 21, 15
Like
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Posts:
73
wrote:
DPI is 800. I have a CM storm recon mouse (yea I'm cheap) so I can't really adjust the DPI too much.

Looks like you are in a good place for inches to 360. It's similar to what I have for sensitivity right now. The mouse looks like it's legit unlike some other mice out there.
wrote:
wrote:
Anywhere you feel you need improvement or help with?

Not particularly, I'm pretty happy with where I am, I really don't have any strong desire to be better, I mean I can actually play pretty decently, if I really really tried and focused more, got more headshots and the like, I could probably be great, but that's not me, I don't want to be MLG Pro, I already have fun, no need to turn it into a chore for myself, y'know?

Hell half of my bad stats are probably down to silly stuff I do like harasser road trips and pacifist stalker :p

Do what feels good. Headshots is fun for some, but not for all.
wrote:
Many are taking a break so its been a crash course so out support players to up their kill game. Id say some def need some major help, but many are getting better with time. Sadly its just me doing everything so im limited.

If you need people to learn how to shoot mans better, walljump or do better Infiltrator support, lemme know. I can make a day to teach the finer points of shoot mans. Probably would be more fun than some of these weak ass fights I have been finding for a week now.
Posted May 21, 15 · OP · Last edited May 21, 15
Like
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Posts:
1,820
Will do bud, you have always been a classy friend.
Posted May 21, 15
Like
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Posts:
115
When I first started lowering my sensitivity, I quickly outgrew my teeny tiny little mouse pad and replaced it with a QcK+. Then I outgrew the QcK+ and replaced it with this behemoth (10/10, would recommend) and a 10-keyless keyboard. Now I'm starting to outgrow that... :largegasp: Look what you've done!

On a more serious note though, I just got back into Planetside after a month of destroying my muscle memory in GTA:V and... eating peanut butter with a fork. That really stagnated my progress, and I got a tad rusty. It shouldn't take too long to bounce back though (I'm getting some serious deja vu).

Just before the break though, I felt like I was starting to come into my own. I made it into the top 5 (or 6) for kills during a prime time alert for the first time (It's pretty fuzzy, but somewhere in the ballpark of 5th/6th overall, 2nd/3rd for NC, 200-250 kills maybe?), it wasn't rare to end the night with a 3+ K/D, and I managed to raise my dismal headshot ratio to an acceptable level while keeping my accuracy consistent. I also found the beautiful creature that is the saw-s. It really is a very under appreciated gun.
5428016813492381873.png
Posted May 22, 15
Posts:
73
wrote:
Just before the break though, I felt like I was starting to come into my own. I made it into the top 5 (or 6) for kills during a prime time alert for the first time (It's pretty fuzzy, but somewhere in the ballpark of 5th/6th overall, 2nd/3rd for NC, 200-250 kills maybe?), it wasn't rare to end the night with a 3+ K/D, and I managed to raise my dismal headshot ratio to an acceptable level while keeping my accuracy consistent. I also found the beautiful creature that is the saw-s. It really is a very under appreciated gun.

The Muzzle Velocity, mag size, reload speed, and small recoil makes it my favorite non-competitive LMG. EM1 comes in second simply because I learned to shoot heads while using it. Those guns hold a special place in my heart.
Posted May 23, 15 · OP
Dicerson O>_
Posts:
2,864
Thanks to your sensitivity guide I was able to get my sensitivity on all fronts down to .013, and now I can headshot like a baws. My session average k/d went from .73 (Due to long playtime my stats still say it T.T), to around 2.5. Its gonna be a long ass time before my lifetime k/d shows it tho.
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.


Life is good.
Posted May 23, 15
Like
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Posts:
73
It will be a long way. Took me forever to get from 1.5 to 3 kdr with my LeeHarvy account.
Posted May 28, 15 · OP
cfschris OSupporting!
Posts:
3,349
Thread has been moved out of mothballs due to the fact that this is actually incredibly helpful for improving in-game survivability. Can vouch for it's effectiveness.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Aug 29, 15
Like
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Page
of 11
Latest threads
NoticeNotices