Description: Public Affairs Officer. Responsible for external communication with other videogame communities and the public at large.
Don't let things escalate, put out fires where you see them. Be excellent to the people you're in communication with.
1. Updating twitter as necessary. Use it to push the special and weekly events of the different games we play.
Hopefully you've already been added to the Twitter Update Msg-Thread on our forums, if not let a lead know.
That msg-thread will keep you in touch with the Operations Leads of the different games we play and they'll let
you know what to update on the twitter account. Of course, the twitter account is not limited to this, so don't
be afraid to post things that are awesome for VCO.
2. Make sure the steam group does not go to chaos, and make sure people who join, join successfully. This shouldn't be a problem at all.
3. Communication to other video-game communities.
Important Tips & Tricks
1. If it's serious, make sure you ask all pertinent parties what happened, and balance out what should happen next. The only bad thing that can happen is that it escalates. Victory is de-escalation and playing videogames.
2. Talk like you know what you're doing.
3. Do what's necessary.
4. Have fun!