Welcome to the our forums!

All Leads Critical Operation: Red Awakening

9 replies
Hello members and friends,

Our community has proudly represented the New Conglomerate in the Matterson and Emerald servers for over the past four years. We have promoted and fought for the idea of "Live Free in the NC" by recruiting, developing, and leading lost souls in Auraxis to a better future. Our promise of boobs, beer, and freedom has resonated with many individuals and the greater Planetside 2 community as a whole. From our "V for Voodoo" Victory decal, our winning MergerSmash participation, and successful NC Coalition, I would like to think that the foundation of the NC that we helped built has positively influenced everyone that have crossed our path.

VCO3.jpg

But as it is with life, all good things must come to an end.

As time has gone by, the rest of the Emerald NC has devolved into a state of unconscientiousness, mediocrity, and self-pity. The NC has garnered a reputation of being mindless, team-killing hordes that zerg from one region to another without a care. The current NC command leadership comprises of incompetent losers, spammers, trolls, and whistle blowers that have led us to have the lowest alert winning rate despite having the largest active player base. Our former allies and friends have slowly abandoned the beacon of freedom for greener pastures.

With that in mind, our core leadership and I have been doing a lot of soul searching to determine the right path for the community. I can finally say with confidence that we have found our new home. Effective immediately, Voodoo Shipping Co. is now a Terran Republic outfit known as Voodoo Oppression Company (VCOT) on the Emerald server. The Emerald TR has a stellar reputation of excellent players with a solid group of progressive, non-toxic, experienced command leadership. VCOT would love to continue to contribute to the game by joining a faction that welcomes and appreciates the game as we do.

The outfit listing has been made public with an open recruitment during this short grace period to allow you to instantly join. VCOT's first "Housewarming" OPs will be TONIGHT (Sunday) at 8PM EDT. All members, friends, and potential TR allies are welcomed to join us during our OPs! Please connect to our TeamSpeak 3 server (ts3.voodooshipping.net) before the start of OPs. Additional information will be made available on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/DF6qV2A).

The following image is the new color scheme for our logo to align ourselves with the TR.
VCOT_logo_2018.png

tq1LqQp.jpg
"Better red than dead." -HAFD
Posted Apr 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
..."Whistle Blowers"... LOL....
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Apr 1, 18
List
Undo
I'm sorry WalMart, but as an Officer and former Community Leader I cannot allow-

Hold up I don't play this game anymore.

Cool beans! You guys do whatever you need to do to have fun. Your enjoyment of the game takes precedence over whatever colors or banners we flew in the past.

Sign of the times though, wow.
Posted Apr 1, 18
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
I... I think the current date is important to take into account.

Though if Riot is anything to go by, aprils fools is not just about jokes, it can be just about funny ways to introduce otherwise controversial stuff :p
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Apr 1, 18
List
Undo
Despite VCOT Housewarming OPs performing well in a few fights, I came to the realization that TR command is actually more cancerous with useless spam. Thus, VCO has been reactivated as our official outfit of the community. VCOT will continue to exist as an open TR outfit for anyone to play with their TR alts.

Boobs, Beer, and Freedom for ALL!

WJGng90.jpg
Posted Apr 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
I'm sorry WalMart, but as an Officer and former Community Leader I cannot allow-

Hold up I don't play this game anymore.

Cool beans! You guys do whatever you need to do to have fun. Your enjoyment of the game takes precedence over whatever colors or banners we flew in the past.

Sign of the times though, wow.
Posted Apr 2, 18
List
Undo
Woah, yall going red? HMMMMM
Posted Apr 3, 18
Take note the date of this posting.

That said, VCO does have alts-outfits on VS and TR for 4th faction nights.
Posted Apr 3, 18
List
Undo
DrZuko M
I still cannot find Voodoo Oppression Company when searching for outfits :crying: I just want to terrorize your loins...
VCO's resident aspiring astronomer.
Posted Apr 3, 18
If you look at the attached image, VCOT should be listed by searching for "Voodoo".
Attached Images
Posted Apr 3, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices