Welcome to the our forums!

If Humans evacuated Earth

5 replies
OJ006 M
I found an interesting concept video on what would happen if Human civilization would end. It could be by means of Asteroids, Ecological collapse or the old fashion zombies lol. Most of it was based on building space ships and colonizing other planets. One question came into mind who should survive as a work force to build a brave new world. If there was 5 class of expertise who should go ? lol. Here is the video that explains this, enjoy.
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Why should we bother when we'd likely destroy the new world we land on in exactly the same way?
VCO's Resident Transgirl!!
Posted Jan 16, 18
Can I still use bitcoins on those planets?
KoDToky.png
Posted Jan 16, 18
List
Undo
well, as long as we send only the useful people we should be fine. keep the diversity split evenly among male and female, let the rest burn with the planet. (useful people would be tradesmen like metal workers, pipefitters, plumbers, etc. a few cops to keep law and order with a standardized set of laws.)
fuck you, and the horse you rode in on
Posted Jan 16, 18
Well, gotta get out there and establish the 12 colonies sooner or later, and robotics tech is coming along at the right pace...
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Jan 16, 18
List
Undo
Dicerson O>_
To be honest, I have no idea how it'd turn out. IT all really depends on the level of technology available to the evacuees, and their culture both as they evacuate and how it develops over the course of the journey and their time there. They might just fuck up the planet again, or they might find some way to utilize totally renewable and cyclical energy and resource sources to ensure that we don't run out of stuff till entropy kills the universe.
What is my life?

I could say alot.

I could write a novel,

or a paragraph.

But instead, I'd much rather write one sentence and leave it at that.

Life is good.
Posted Jan 17, 18
Latest threads
NoticeNotices