Welcome to the our forums!
Page
of 2

How is everyone?

17 replies
Damn. That got deeper than I thought it'd get.

Wanderlust, I presume? If that's the case, just go for it. You'll never get those years back for travel.

If funds are short, just do smaller and closer trips. They can still be immensely rewarding. You can find charm and value anywhere if you look hard enough.
Posted Jan 10, 18
List
Undo
DrZuko M
I believe wanderlust may be the case, Captain. I believe Sehnsucht could also be at play here as well, this feeling compounded of a sense of incompleteness/imperfection of life and reflection/evaluation of one's life.

You can find charm and value anywhere if you look hard enough.
I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment.
VCO's resident aspiring astronomer.
Posted Jan 10, 18 · Last edited Jan 10, 18 by DrZuko
List
Undo
That's some good stuff people. I wasn't expecting everyone to respond so readily. Have a good rest of the year everyone!!!
I can't believe someone is actually reading my signature. You rock.
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
BILLLLLLLLL OSupporting!
Thanks guys.
5428229842955932865.png

5428226580941977585.png

5428351605418816033.png
Posted Jan 10, 18
I think that is just a side effect of staring into the galactic void. The mind starts wandering and wondering.
Then you start the "Why does anything matter?" type thoughts and then the next thing you know, you wake up in a hostel in a foreign country with no pants on...
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Jan 11, 18
List
Undo
Congratulations BILLLLLLLLL! I hope your marriage lasts as long as the two of you live. Also, DrZuko, I'm pretty sure the empty void you feel is the knowledge that BILLLLLLLLL will now be off-limits, and that you will no longer be able to, as you so eloquently put it in his inactivity thread, "massage [his] musty loins".

As for myself, I'm hanging in there. I'm taking on an extra shift at work (which puts me at 32-hour work weeks) and still going full-time at the university (I go to class roughly 3.33 hours a week and have a lot of online coursework to do). I'm not sure where my life is heading, which worries me, but I plan to make it through, God willing. Recently finished the VCO Anime Opening (which BILLLLLLLLL, Judoka, and I think zWalMartGreeter already saw); it just needs two minor tweaks to it (I made a mistake I recently noticed). Other than that, life is still the same for me.
Christian and proud.

5428316104357597729.png
Posted Jan 11, 18
List
Undo
slightly less suicidal than normal
fuck you, and the horse you rode in on
Posted Jan 11, 18
List
Undo
Doing pretty good, I've started to really practice character modeling and I've started an art page to boot.
wrote:
and I've started an art page to boot.

Share that, yo! It's always a treat to see the creative works of our fellows

https://www.facebook.com/ashofcreativity/
Enjoy famalam
A squadmate divulged his complaints to me,
So I schlonged the whiny troll.
I kicked him for fun as his tears began to run and said
"Your salt is what feeds my soul".
Posted Feb 18, 18
List
Undo