Welcome to the our forums!

Planetside 2 - Doomblade3890 (Relatively) Innactive

2 replies
Hello everyone, it's me, Doomblade3890. On Monday, I start back at college with the 2018 Spring Semester. On top of that, since we're short-staffed at work (and since I need the extra money), I'll be taking on an additional shift (putting me at 4 days a week at work as opposed to the usual 3 a week I do during the school semesters). Unfortunately, my boss has me working on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. This wouldn't be a problem for PS2 Night Ops, except that I work second shift, which lets out at 9:00 P.M., midway through ops.

To that end, I'll be relatively inactive for the PS2 ops. I say relatively, because with the new year, our annual vacation and personal day allowance gets renewed at work, so I'll schedule to have my vacation during the university's Spring Break so I'll have the entire week for all three PS2 ops, as well as using a personal day on another Friday this semester so I can attend an additional one.

In the meantime, I'll be attending The Ascended's night ops on Wednesdays so that I can at least represent VCO to some extent. Hopefully, I can work something out with the [tas] crew so that I can squad lead over there despite not being a TAS member (after all, I got a Squad Leader tag, and I intend on utilizing it!).
Christian and proud.

5428316104357597729.png
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP
List
Undo
No problem... need that green to stay alive. You can always help represent and recruit by leading squads/platoons during off-hours.
Posted Jan 6, 18
List
Undo
JudokaNC MSupporting!
During the last TAS OPS, someone over there made a pun and someone else from TAS said "Where is DoomBlade? We need more puns..."
VCO's Designated Old Fart and Grandfather figure...
(If you had more than 4 channels on your TV when you were a kid, then get off my lawn!)
Posted Jan 7, 18
List
Undo
Latest threads
NoticeNotices