Welcome to the our forums!

Finance Report 7 Aug 17 - 4 Jan 18

3 replies
cfschris OSupporting!
Hidey-ho ya'll,

My current image editing solution isn't playing nice on text creation, so here's the lowdown:

G2jyJpz.png

Host Havoc LTD is our current Arma Server provider, of which we have two more renewals to go before the $100 donation made by Ark Light dries up. Other than that, we're gonna need around ~$80 in more donations by February Sixth, which is our next Enjin Plan Renewal (of which I may be making an executive decision to downgrade our site from Ultimate to whatever the midway option is - paging CyanAwesome , further work on that revamp may not be possible).
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Jan 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 18
If someone was to just straight up donate that $80 before the due date would we still consider downgrading?
VCO's Resident Big Lazy Loudmouthed Bear
Posted Jan 4, 18
What are we losing if we downgrade the Enjin plan? If it is not being utilized or it is unnecessary, then it is probably a waste of money to keep the higher-tier plan.
Posted Jan 5, 18
List
Undo
cfschris OSupporting!
All that we would lose is access to extra modules, which Cyan had been using to build a new version of the website (those plans have been put on hold though).

Basically, as far as I can tell, we lose nothing by downgrading to the midtier plan (which is $9/mo vs $30/mo).
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

- Greek Proverb
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
Latest threads
NoticeNotices